BY BEDTIME ORIGINALS

Lambs & Ivy Bedtime Originals Jungle Sweeties 3-Pack Swaddle Blankets: Breathable; helps reduce the risk of overheating Multiple uses: stroller, nursing, changing table cover, burp cloth, tummy time blanket and more 100 percent cotton Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle; do not bleach; tumble dry, low; do not iron Dimensions: 40" x 40" Imported and Domestic Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Tyconda C.
I would not want to go thru a day without these. They are soft and beautiful. They serve so many proposes and not only is Mom happy with them, you little one is cooing over them too. You will have people asking you where you got your swaddlers. That is when you start feeling like your advertising for the company. You are their best advertisement.
Natasha A.
I thought these blankets were amazing . My baby kicks his way out of every blanket no matter how you swaddled him so I decided to try these and he sleeps through the night covered up and warm now. The only problem is they are a short term product. Once your baby can start to roll they are no longer safe.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these swaddle blankets. They were perfect for my daughter I use them for everything now. Burping, cover the car seat when taking her to the car and just to lay her down.
Donna N.
How can you live without these? I use them for swaddling my baby, nursing cover, burp cloth and more! And i love that even after several washes they are still super soft!
Whitney V.
Ottumwa, IA
These blankets are absolutely amazing, they are great for swaddling and even when you baby gets bigger they are light weight so great for any season and they are soft.
Ah V.
I love these swaddles. They are lightweight and my baby sweats alot. I love how thin it is. Help my baby not to sweat so much.
Sarah H.
Portland, OR
These swaddle blankets were great for the first 3 months. It really helped our son sleep thru the night.
Myeisha H.
I don't know what I would do without my swaddle blankets . They're magic, I'll never need any other ones
Liliana B.
These swaddle blankets are my absolute favorite very easy to wash and my little one absolutely loves them
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these. Super soft. Really nice and breathable for the baby cute Patterns. Great items