BY LAMBERT VET SUPPLY LLC

Trusted by Veterinarians for 25 Years 25 Collar 4 Provides Full Protection Against Ticks within 48 Hours of Placement 1 Stops New Ticks from Attaching 2 Protection Lasts for up to 90 Days 7 Makes It Less Likely for Dogs to Get Tick-Borne Diseases 8 Paralyzes Tick Mouth Parts to Prevent Feeding 5 Water-Resistant Effectiveness is Not Diminished If the Dog Gets Wet 6 Virtually Odorless Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs reaches maximum effectiveness within 48 hours. Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs contains 9% Amitraz to kill and detach ticks for up to 90 days. Demonstrated 92% efficacy in controlling a severe tick infestation after 24 hours versus 63% efficacy achieved by a deltamethrin collar. By killing and detaching ticks, Preventic Tick Collar can reduce the risk for transmission of Lyme disease, babesiosis, and rickettsia. Contains 9% Amitraz and is compatible see more...

Vanessa W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been involved in the dog rescue world for 6 years, so I have a LOT of "dog people friends".... they all swear by the Seresto brand flea/tick collars. We live in Western PA where the ticks are BAD the majority of the year so we often swap stories about products. I have 3 large dogs so I was looking for something a little more budget friendly and found these on Amazon. They work great. I basically live in the woods and my dogs only had a few ticks on them (zero burrowed) last year. I went to purchase these again for this season but realized, while the Seresto may be more $ initially, they last 8 months, whereas the Preventic only lasts 3 months. So, they end up being around the same price. If you live somewhere and only need 3 months of prevention, then these are great!
Daniela B.
Edmonton , AB
This is the best tick collar you can buy!Trust me, I have a cocket spaniel, he is 10 years old and a tried a lot of ticks collar, the only one that works perfectly for him is this oneI know for a fact that 0,9% of amitraz is the ingredient that makes this collar so perfectYou are no going to see any thicks and if you live in a tropical country, like me, is perfect