Lambert Miranda révolution

While Miranda Lambert's first two albums spun tales of kerosene fires, bar fights, and firearmed vengeance, Revolution finds the Texan.

What’s your fave miranda lambert song?
Is this a good album ?
What's your favorite Miranda Lambert song?
Start your review of Lambert Miranda révolution!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
There's something very special about an artist that can make every song sound like a single.in reviews
Miranda Lambert is one of my absolute favorite female Country music singers!in reviews
Lauren B.
Edgewater, MD
There's a reason why she's the reigning ACM female vocalist of the year. Every song she touches turns to magic and this album is no exception. There's something very special about an artist that can make every song sound like a single. HIGHLY recommend this to non country and country fans alike.
Hope S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Although  this is not my favorite album from Miranda Lambert. It is still a fairly good album. Miranda Lambert is one of my favorite country musicians.  Her attitude and outlook on life is one of the things I love most about her. I feel as if this album lacks some of that attitude. There are more slow songs then upbeat songs, but each one is still meaningful.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a country fan and a much bigger fan of Miranda Lambert. She's a great songwriter and singer. I like that she puts her heart on everything she does. I love all the songs in this CD. I would definitely recommend this album to any country fan.
Megan C.
Odenville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love miranda lambert, she has great music, you can relate to it sometimes, she's a great country singer!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
1,084 reviews
Miranda Lambert is such a classic country soul. Her song tell stories and her lyrics are as beautiful as the music with them.
Faith B.
Miranda is such an empowering artist! She shows that you can kick *** and run with the boys while still embracing your feminism. "White Liar" was my favorite off of this album.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I have this CD and love it! I love Miranda Lambert anyway! Absolutely would recommend this !
Jennifer  F.
I love this album from Miranda Lambert and enjoy many of the songs. She has an amazing voice and style. She's one of my top favorite country musicians. I can't wait for her new album. I highly recommend this album to any country fan!
Sugee K.
Love this album. Miranda is one of the best country singers and this album is really nice to listen to all the way through
Jeannette D.
Quemado, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love her music! Her music touches on all emotions, especially anger and heartbreak which makes for a perfect country song!