BY LAMBERT KAY

Features Cleans Away Dirt Leaves A Long-Lasting Original Fresh And Clean Floral Fragrance That Clings To The Hair For Up To 2 Weeks Aloe Vera Soothes The Skin Extra Conditioners Make The Coat Shiny, Manageable And Free Of Mats And Tangles The Ph Balance Is Compatible With The Natural Ph Balance Of The Pet's Skin And Coat see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Denise C.
Denise C.
I have been using Lambert Kay's Fresh n' Clean for years. I personally think it smells amazing, and the scent stays with your dog for a few weeks. The smell is strong tho, and I have know a few people to find it too overpowering. The shampoo cleans really well too. I have washed some very dirty dogs and cats with Fresh n' Clean and they have all come out beautiful with their fur feeling soft and silky.
Silja M.
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
We used this at the animal shelter I worked at and we liked it. Made all the pups smell so fresh and got all the dirt and whatever else they accumulated before they found us.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Mcmechen, WV
It works well, and gets the dog clean! Love it! works for my dog! My dogs are outdoor dogs, so if it can get the stink off them, it will definitely work on indoor dogs as well! Good product worth the money!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Glen Allen, VA
This is by far the best brand of dog wash products I have ever used with any of my dogs. Doesn't irritate their skin and smells great!