BY LAMBERT KAY

A soothing blend of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, aloe vera, conditioners and colloidal oatmeal combine to make this a naturally soothing experience for a pet's skin. It penetrates coats to simplify combing and lessen the pulling and tugging normally associated with untangling hair. The formula also gives coats a shimmering sheen, pleasant scent and beautiful look and feel. Don't forget to pick up our Fresh 'n Clean Oatmeal 'n Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, sold separately. see more...

Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I love fresh and clean products because they work for my pets and smell great!
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
We love Arm & Hammer products. Our pups are white and this shampoo keeps their coat nice and fresh. It has a great smell too.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR
My dog had a really bad itch that no matter what shampoo we got him it wouldn't go away. We bought him this shampoo and his itch was much improved afterwards, I'm pretty sure it was the oatmeal used in it that helped the itch.
Lillian O.
Lillian O.
This soap was great! Worked well for my very sensitive dog and helped him stay white, some soaps cause him to yellow :(
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
Really good for my dogs, when I finished taking them a bath they smelled really good 😁👌🏼
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Smells amazing and works great! My dog has sensitive skin so this was a great purchase
Paige E.
Paige E.
Does this have a harsh smell because of the baking soda?