Lambert Kay Fresh 'N Clean Deodorizing Upholstery and Fabric Refreshener for Pets, 24-Ounce

BY LAMBERT KAY

Fresh and Clean Deodorizing Upholstery and Fabric Refresher ts is ideal for removing lingering odors from your pets favorite spot. Safe for use on upholstery and fabrics naturally effective Arm and Hammer deodorizers neutralize the odor so its really gone not just covered up. Directions: Spray evenly in a sweeping motion on carpeting upholstery or any other fabric surface until slightly damp. Before use test hidden area for color-fastness. see more...

• Does this really take care of the pet smell we just got a new pup...1 Answers
Taylor W.
Lancaster , PA
Seriously don't know what I would do without this stuff... my uncles dog comes over and marks up my house so then my dog wants to do the same... once I found this I have been able to eliminate that happening with the dogs and have not had any bad odors coming from my couches...
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
This is a very good product if you have indoor pets! It helps eliminate odors without leaving an awful smell.
Venetia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this really take care of the pet smell we just got a new puppy and potty training is always the hardest part