Lamb Weston® Crispy Potato Puffs 28 oz. Bag uploaded by Nelly C.

BY GROWN IN IDAHO

Great Potatoes Make Great FriesGenuine top-quality and naturally delicious, Idaho® Potatoes are some of the best premium spuds in the US. So why are Idaho® Potatoes so good? Idaho's growing season of warm days and cool nights, ample mountain-fed irrigation and rich volcanic soil, give Idaho® Potatoes their unique texture and wonderful flavor. see more...

Nelly C.
I use Grown in Idaho products but never tried the frozen products before. I love tater tots and this one tastes delicious. I just pop it in the oven and out comes crispy and crunchy tots that's full of flavor. I was also able to try the crinkle cut fries but there are other varieties as well but they didn't carry it at the store I went to.
I received this product complimentary from BzzAgent for testing purposes.
lamb-weston-super-crispy-crinkle-cut-fries-28-oz.-bag
Christina P.
I just recently discovered these tator tots.  They are so good.   I baked them in the oven and they came out perfectly.  Great flavor, great crispiness, and nice texture.  They do not seem to cost anymore than any other tator tot I have purchased.  I have already recommended them to my friends and family.