Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff

I think mine would be lamb. I am reading Bloodsucking Fiends right now, and not gonna lie, its hilarious.
What is your fav christopher moore book?
Start your review of Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff !
How would you rate this product?
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I haven't even finished this book yet, halfway through. But it is a hilarious take on what Jesus was like during his childhood, the time period that goes unmentioned in the bible. It makes Jesus and his friends, more human and childlike. Haven't been able to put it down yet. Absolutely hilarious!
Gastonia, NC
Christopher Moore is a gift. A sardonic, witty gift to the world. I have read every one of his novels, but this and Bloodsucking Fiends started my fandom. He's also a super nice dude.
Hyde, PA
This is hands down the funniest book I have ever read. It is well put together and while it is a comedic look at the life of Jesus, it is not disrespectful to the him at all. It makes him feel just like any teenage boy. It is a must read.
Chula Vista, CA
Everything Christopher Moore touches is gold and this is without a doubt one of my favorites. If you're someone that is well versed on the Bible but aren't particularly religious or don't take it too seriously you will really appreciate the humor in this book. Extensive knowledge of the Bible isn't necessary though, anyone can enjoy the humor in this book.
Springfield, LA
This has to be, hands down, the funniest book I have ever read in my life. We think of Jesus only as a baby in a manger or as a sinless, miracle working adult. But what about those years in between? We all know kids will be kids and in this spoof Jesus is no different as his best friend tells us how he struggled to find his way.
Troy, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I read this book on the Metro on the way to and from work in D.C. and I have never laughed so loud reading a book in my whole life. I’m pretty sure people thought I was insane. If you’re very religious, you’re probably going to be very insulted. If you were raised in a religious household and are no longer practicing, you will find this enormously funny. I van only hope Jesus really had a Biff in his life.
Elkins Park, PA
I love this story! Its such a fantastic tale that both honors the original gospels and stretches the imagination of the reader. I love how Moore invites the reader into the struggle between humanity and divinity that Jesus might have felt. Plus, Biff is such a relatable friend!
I love Christopher Moore. I typically don't enjoy historical fiction, but the parallels Moore draws and "known truths" he challenges were entertaining and engaging. The ending surprised me and I would like a sequel! Obviously don't read is you are the type who doesn't like to joke around with religion. This book is not for you.
Morgantown, WV
I don't typically read anything that deals with religion but this is definitely one of the top ten books I've ever read. Absolutely hilarious and never a moment of boredom. It also provides a very different perspective. Love it.
WACO, TX
Me being an atheist I thought I would not enjoy this book. I went ahead and gave it a shot because I absolutely love Christopher Moore. I found this book hilarious and enjoyed it very much. Quite the page turner.