Lamaze After-Pregnancy Perineal Healing Spray uploaded by Angela H.

BY LAMAZE

Buy on Walmart
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
I am so glad I purchased this! It's hard to find I got mine off of eBay but let me tell you this helps just as good and or better than dermaplast! You know how you second guess buying something well I was doing that with this saying that I wasted money but I really did not I would purchase again and again it helped heal and with the pain!
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
It help so much with my pain it wasn't to bad I don't not regret buying this will buy another 1 soon
Rebecca D.
Torrington, CT
Is it worth the buy? Does it really help?