BY LAMAS BOTANICALS

The PETER LAMAS Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub cleanses and purifies skin using a powerful combination of natural ingredients. Pumpkin Enzymes combine with Apple and Almond Acids to dissolve cellular debris within the pores while Apricot Grains and Micro-spheres gently polish away dead skin cells. An intoxicating blend of Pumpkin Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E protect and hydrate skin to reveal an illuminating, flawless complexion. Pumpkin Enzymes - Penetrates deep into pores to remove dirt and excess oil. Apple + Almond Acid - Dissolves dirt and oil buildup that can cause breakouts. Apricot Grains - Gently exfoliates away debris and dead skin cells to reveal a more luminous complexion. Pumpkin Oil - Provides nourishing hydration without clogging pores for softer, smoother-looking skin. Vitamin E - Neutralize free radicals and protect skin from cellular damage. USAGE: Apply Peter Lamas Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub to damp skin and massage over face. Rinse well with warm water. For best results alternate with Peter Lamas Naturals Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser. see more...

Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this exfoliant! It smells amazing. I received it in an old ipsy bag but just got around to trying it and now I want to go out and buy the full size one. Again the smell alone is amazing but it makes my skin feel very smooth and soft without being too rough.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Ipsy Bag, and wasn't too thrilled at first glance. I am happy to say that looks can be deceiving on this product I absolutely love it! I love the smell, the fresh oil free skin, that's so soft to the touch! A+++
Summer L.
Groveland , FL
This smells amazing! Not overpowering. I love the way my face looks and feels after using this product. Smooth as silk and oh so soft. Makes makeup application go on so smooth and dreamy. I use this once or twice a week
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love how this smells and how my face feels after using it.. There's a big difference from my face with spots and pores too.. Love it!
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love th is face wash! Leaves my skin so smooth! Kinda pricey but its worth it! Has a beautiful scent too!
Victoria H.
Sherrills Ford, NC
I was a bit skeptical when I first received a sample of this product, but I really like it. The reason for my skepticism was the fact that its marketed a "pumpkin scrub" - who wants to walk around smelling like a Pumpkin Spice Latte, am I right? However, I'm not sure if I would call the scrub's fragrance "pumpkin," although I cannot really place it. While the full bottle is a bit pricey, a tiny bit goes a long way. However, like with any scrub, don't overdo it or you will risk irritating your skin. I exfoliate with product about 1-2 a week and follow with an intensive moisturizer to offset any irritation.
noemi r.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a sample in one of my ipsy supscription bags. It smells nice, but not like pumpkin and has a kind of a pearlescent look with beads. A lot does not have to be used and I would recommend using gently since there are a good amount of beads. You would not want to irritate your skin from scrubbing to hard. It does leave my skin a bit smooth after using (from the few times I've used this product so far).
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! I've been using it for almost two weeks. Site says this is for daily use, but I have been using it every other day. I'm noticing a positive change in my skin texture and brightness. The product description lists this as moisturizing. My face actually feels a little dry and tight after use, this may be due to seasonal change of Fall. I immediately lather my face in moisturizer after washing.
Terry S.
This is really wonderful. I love the scent, although it's mostly vanilla-smelling to me, and not pumpkin.
The beads in this product are really small and feel incredibly gritty. A small amount of this goes a really long way for me.
My skin turns red if I scratch it or irritate this, and my face turns bright red after using this product. It feels really good though.
I use this once a week.
Alex C.
Alexandria, VA
I just got this as a sample through Birchbox and wow. I am not a pumpkin person so I was super nervous to try this. But once I opened it I realized it didn't smell at all like pumpkin, I looked at the ingredients and realized apricot was top ingredient so I think that explains the sweet smell. I really enjoy this scrub way more than I thought I would.
Bahare K.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this reduce redness?
carla l.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used the Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin scrub and I absolutely love it! Is this anything like it? Does it actually smell like pumpkin?