BY LAMAS BOTANICALS #83 in Face Scrubs

The PETER LAMAS Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub cleanses and purifies skin using a powerful combination of natural ingredients. Pumpkin Enzymes combine with Apple and Almond Acids to dissolve cellular debris within the pores while Apricot Grains and Micro-spheres gently polish away dead skin cells. An intoxicating blend of Pumpkin Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E protect and hydrate skin to reveal an illuminating, flawless complexion. Pumpkin Enzymes - Penetrates deep into pores to remove dirt and excess oil. Apple + Almond Acid - Dissolves dirt and oil buildup that can cause breakouts. Apricot Grains - Gently exfoliates away debris and dead skin cells to reveal a more luminous complexion. Pumpkin Oil - Provides nourishing hydration without clogging pores for softer, smoother-looking skin. Vitamin E - Neutralize free radicals and protect skin from cellular damage. USAGE: Apply Peter Lamas Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub to damp skin and massage over face. Rinse well with warm water. For best results alternate with Peter Lamas Naturals Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jordan G.
Mcdonough, GA
I received a sample size from Sephora and it is amazing! I use it about once a month just to switch things up! Smell is great, product exfoliates well and makes my skin feel amazing!
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
I received the Peter Lamas Naturals Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub in my October Ispy Glambag and at first I wasn't to sure about it just because of the cover. So yeah... don't judge a books by it's cover slapped me in face because I love this scrub! It's not harsh and the pumpkin scent is to die for! I love it.... my face feels nice and soft and I only use it once a week. I definitely have recommended it to my girlfriends!!
Natalia H.
Franklin Park, IL
This is one of the items that keeps me interested in ipsy because I received it through a glam bag and have since purchased it myself. The scent relaxes me, so whenever I'm stressed out and breaking out I exfoliate with this. I have combination skin and it has its moods, but this is a product I use summer and winter. I love this exfoliater, and the only thing I can see negative about it is its mircobeads. So it's not the most ecofriendly, but it's an amazing product to try out.
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
I love this product! It smells absolutely amazing. I have normal to oily skin and this product didn't make my skin dry or oily but left my face feeling so soft and moisturized. It also took care of some of my breakouts within just a couple uses. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
I love this scrub. I dealt with a lot of Breakouts and when I got this in my ipsy bag I was super skeptical about it because I have sensitive skin but I used it every time I showered and my face started clearing up and now my face is smooth acne free thanks to this. It smells really good as well I love the texture of it as and it doesn't burn or leave your skin red. Buy it is all I can say.
Victoria H.
Sherrills Ford, NC
I was a bit skeptical when I first received a sample of this product, but I really like it. The reason for my skepticism was the fact that its marketed a "pumpkin scrub" - who wants to walk around smelling like a Pumpkin Spice Latte, am I right? However, I'm not sure if I would call the scrub's fragrance "pumpkin," although I cannot really place it. While the full bottle is a bit pricey, a tiny bit goes a long way. However, like with any scrub, don't overdo it or you will risk irritating your skin. I exfoliate with product about 1-2 a week and follow with an intensive moisturizer to offset any irritation.
noemi r.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a sample in one of my ipsy supscription bags. It smells nice, but not like pumpkin and has a kind of a pearlescent look with beads. A lot does not have to be used and I would recommend using gently since there are a good amount of beads. You would not want to irritate your skin from scrubbing to hard. It does leave my skin a bit smooth after using (from the few times I've used this product so far).
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I received this in my Ipsy Bag, and wasn't too thrilled at first glance. I am happy to say that looks can be deceiving on this product I absolutely love it! I love the smell, the fresh oil free skin, that's so soft to the touch! A+++
Nicole K.
Love it! I've been using it for almost two weeks. Site says this is for daily use, but I have been using it every other day. I'm noticing a positive change in my skin texture and brightness. The product description lists this as moisturizing. My face actually feels a little dry and tight after use, this may be due to seasonal change of Fall. I immediately lather my face in moisturizer after washing.
Emily L.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely loved this exfoliant! It smells amazing. I received it in an old ipsy bag but just got around to trying it and now I want to go out and buy the full size one. Again the smell alone is amazing but it makes my skin feel very smooth and soft without being too rough.
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this reduce redness?
carla l.
Salem, OR
I've used the Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin scrub and I absolutely love it! Is this anything like it? Does it actually smell like pumpkin?