A rich blend of hydrogenated vegetable oils that melts on contact with the skin as it combines with the body's natural heat. Provides especially dry skin with long-lasting natural moisture and nourishment. For use as part of an indulgent massage, or as a hand and foot cream.

how is this i’ve never heard of it?
Is this more moisturizing than Helping Hands?
Does anyone remember the Lush Amazonian massage bar? I’m just crazy about any of their current massage bar fragrances and haven’t been able to find one I’ve really liked since they discontinued it years ago. Suggestions?
Start your review of Laline Massage Bar!
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
It smells like white chocolate. It melts in my hands after several minutes. It’s not easy to glide over legs and arms. I had to melt it with my hands to rub it on my feet. I kept dropping it. It kept breaking. It left a residue where I set it down and where I dropped it. I felt greasy for a few minutes and then dry again. I went through it quickly. I was disappointed.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Three stars, but probably more if you're into massage bars. It was recommended by the sales associate and while the little it definitely does its job, it was just too greasy for me. It left my skin feeling coated in grease even after two washes
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Lush cosmetics always tends to make me happy because they really put a lot of work into each product that they make and they really make it worth the money I love that is organic I love that they try to use less packaging they most definitely don’t use plastic whatsoever so it’s super eco-friendly every bit of their products always work for me I always have a great outcome I really love this I totally will buy it again the only downfall is I don’t really like bar soaps because they leave a little bit of a residue however just rinse it off with water and Bam there you go it’s totally worth trying it and I would recommend this to all of my friends if they have a never tried that before
I swear by this bar, I was pregnant and used this throughout my pregnancy and didn't have a single stretch mark. It smells amazing and seriously works wonders. Its not expensive either.
Marietta, GA
I like this massage bar but it is so SMALL for the price. Years ago, I fell in love with the Amazonian (can’t remember if it was a massage bar or body butter) but it was amazing and lasted a good while. The scent was a little like Karma but they discontinued it and I just can’t justify the price/size ratio for any of the ones they have now especially since I’m not a huge fan of any of the fragrances of the current massage bars. I love the feel of the massage bar vs body lotion though.
I'd rather use a bar instead of an oil. This helps you have more control over how much you're using and it smells so damn good. Plus it leaves your skin so soft. I'm on my 3rd one of these so far, they last a long time also so it's worth the money. I will keep buying.
Austin,Texas
Works so good! It is super oily with warm hands so that’s not a plus, but it’s super moisturizing and the bumps on the bars are good for back rubbing. It’s all real ingredients too so no weird chemicals going on your body.
Moorestown, NJ
A great massage bar, It smells a little but like orange but not too overpowering. It melts into an oil, keep that in mind if you don't like oily moisturizers! It's a little pricey but great for a treat-yo-self night!
Los Angeles
When I had scoliosis, my muscles hurt quite a lot in my back and I’d often be in pain. Since I’ve been using lush for a few years now, I was looking for a massage bar to relieve a bit of the pain I felt. I got this massage bar and it smells pretty good and I’d have my mom kind of run over the muscles of my back that were “ sticking out” and I think it did it’s job because I felt some temporary relief after. It’s obviously not medicine or anything to permanently relieve ur back/ muscle pain but it does temporarily do it’s job. The only thing that was a bit of a pain in the butt was where to store it but they have Tin storage things to put it in when you’re not using .
san antonio
bought this at the lush in amsterdam on vacation when i was walking so much everyday and needed to relieve my muscle pain. works like a dream! i have rheumatoid arthritis so pain relief is rare for me but just a little pre-sleep massage with this would help so much in terms of waking up refreshed and in less pain! worth it for the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...