BY LALINE

Grape seed oil is nature's finest resource for deep-cell nourishment. Vitamin E and avocado oil are vital for young-looking skin. Combined with granulated dead sea salts which remove dry and flaky layers, the result is soft, beautifully polished skin that sparkles and glows. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Siv B.
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love laline! Their moisturizers are the best, but I was a little hesitant to buy the scrub since I never use scrubs, I am so glad I did because I adore this scrub. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a scrub.
Angela S.
West Hartford, CT
This stuff deserves more awareness. I found Laline during a storm in NYC when I was looking for some shelter from the rain. When I tried out the scrub, I was amazed. My hands were the softest. I have sensitive skin so it felt a little rough for me. I use it with the fluffy body soap to soften it up. I recommend buying in store as the sales seem to be a bit better. They have sales online often, so I'd wait until a good one comes along and stock up.
Irene B.
The coconut verdana scent that I bought from the New York City flagship store is amazing! Not too rough on the skin and the scent lingers all day! It was expensive but it's a big size! Love this brand and would really like to try the body lotion mouses next!
Judy A.
Tel Aviv
Review for: Vanilla Patchouli, Vanilla Patchouli, Other more...
My favorite would have to be Lavender. It smells just like Lavender essential oil! This scrub is a god send during the winter! Makes my skin feel soooo soft!
Esther C.
Anières
Review for: Cherry more...
It smells really good, however I only started to feel the difference after I used four-five times.