BeautyBodyBody CareLaLicious

by LaLicious

An Indulgent Blend of Pure LuxuryDiscover luminous skin from head to toe with this intimate blend of Peach Nectar, Coconut Milk and Creamy Musks.Experience a body treatment like no other. Pure Sugar Cane crystals gently slough away dry skin cells to reveal a youthful and even skin tone. Cold-pressed Coconut Oil, Marula Oil and Sweet Almond Oils nourish and deeply moisturize, leaving skin deliciously soft.Gentle enough to use every day. At the end of your shower or bath, scoop a generous amount of the whipped sugar scrub into hands and massage into skin, buffing in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water. Coconut Oil melts in warmer temperatures. Please store between 65-85 degrees. Please, no tasting.

Pure Luxury. Drench the body in this intimate blend of Peach Nectar, Coconut Milk and Creamy Musks for deliciously soft skin.; Pure Sugar Cane crystals gently slough away dry skin cells to reveal a youthful and even skin tone.*; Cold-pressed Coconut Oil, Marula Oil and Sweet Almond Oils nourish and deeply moisturize, leaving skin deliciously soft.*; Gentle enough to use every day. At the end of your shower or bath, scoop a generous amount of the whipped sugar scrub into hands and massage into skin, buffing in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water. Coconut Oil melts in warmer temperatures. Please store between 65-85 degrees.; Formulated without Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, GMO-derived Soy, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, or Mineral Oil. No animal testing. Made in the USA. Fair Trade, 98% Natural and 100% Mindful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LALICIOUS The Sugar Scrub - Gentle Exfoliating Body Treatment with a Blend of Peach Nectar, Coconut Milk & Creamy Musks (8 Ounces)!
Kim D.
Navarre, FL
Worth every Penny. I bought this because of Tati and wasn’t expecting much, but this does wonders on severely dry skin and keratosis Pilaris. All the scents to choose from have been amazing, but this is probably my favorite.
Denise D.
Omaha, NE
My absolute favorite, this scent is the greatest one I’ve ever come across! I also love how wonderful the scrub is, I have super dry skin and this helps me immensely!

Looking for your answer?