BY LALICIOUS

No Oily Mess, No Re-Mixing. This famously whipped body scrub will revolutionize your beauty routine! .and it s all-natural! Our unique moisturizing sugar scrub exfoliates and smoothes your skin to perfection! This incredible combination of oils and cane sugar is whipped together to provide vitamins, minerals, and proteins essential to maintaining beautiful, youthful skin. Please no tasting! Not tested on animals. 1-888-Licious see more...

Review (1)
Joanarc S.
#selfcare with #lalicious aims to provide a moisturized, polished, and glowing skin with soufflé-whipped sugar scrubs made without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, petroleum, sodium laureth sulfate, triclosan, GMO derived soy, propylene glycol, and synthetic colors.

The Sugar Scrub's floral scent lingers on my body for a long period of time, which leaves me smelling good even without using my perfume. It deeply moisturized, nourished,.and left my skin softer even more. The scrubbing treatment helped thoroughly cleanse and exfoliate my skin. This is also helped diminish acne breakouts, scars, and dark spots on my arms and back.