Lalicious Sweet Escape Deluxe Shower Set uploaded by Yolanda B.

BY LALICIOUS

What it is: A set featuring four travel-friendly Shower Oil & Bubble Bath formulas, presented in a giftable box. What it does: Lalicious Shower Oil & Bubble Bath is perfect for cleansing, hydrating and even shaving. And, of course, it's great in the tub. Set includes:- Sugar Kiss Shower Oil & Bubble Bath (0.34 oz.): a sensual blend of citrus, rose and vanilla- Sugar Reef Shower Oil & Bubble Bath (0.34 oz.): a soothing souffle of white tea, melon and ginger- Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil & Bubble Bath (0.34 oz.): a decadent mixture of vanilla and caramel- Sugar Coconut Shower Oil & Bubble Bath (0.34 oz.): a luxurious souffle of fresh coconut cream. Brand: LALICIOUS. Style Name: Lalicious Sweet Escape Deluxe Shower Set. Style Number: 5464238. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Yolanda B.
Tuskegee , AL
I am not completely impressed with this product they are really small bottles and the shower oil does not really leather for me so I end up using more which then runs out quicker which becomes expensive because these sample sized bottles are approximately $6 each
Victoria r.
Absolutely love this product! It cleanses my skin while providing tremendous hydration and I use it to shave! Now I don't have to use my mans shaving cream! Very multifunctional! I use it in the shower and my kids love the bubble bath it creates! The fragrance is so delicious!