BY LALICIOUS

No oily mess, no re-mixing...This famously whipped body scrub will revolutionize your beauty routine. And it s all natural! Our unique moisturizing sugar scrub exfoliates and smoothes your skin to perfection! This incredible combination of oils and cane sugar is whipped together to provide vitamins, minerals and proteins essential to maintaining beautiful, youthful skin.  Please, no tasting! Not tested on animals. ; see more...

• Where can I find this product? Sounds amazing. Would love to try.1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
briana h.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
By far the best body scrub on the market, better price point than fresh brown sugar and does the same job (just not as slick.) The scent is delicious and the packaging is pretty. The only con is that I have to order online as no one in my area sells it locally.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Does exactly what it says moisturize and exfoliate two opposite things but somehow manages to achieve this I love the scrub very luxurious long-lasting a little A long way I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good exfoliate her it's not harsh
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
This body scrub is okay! I feel like it exfoliates nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft but as soon as I get out of the shower and dry my skin off, I notice it leaves a greasy film all over my body. Which I'm not a huge fan of :(
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a slight obsession with body scrubs and this tops out at one of my favorites! It smells amazing!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Lockbourne , OH
I love this, it makes my skin feel super soft and exfoliated. I use this a couple times a week
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
It feels AMAZING on the skin! I love it it's make my skin feel nice and smooth
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Altoona, PA
Seriously, this stuff is AMAZING. The smell is perfect in the Pink Sugar scent, (sugar, cotton candy, roses), it is all natural, a little goes a really long way, easy to use.... I can go on and on and on. You can find this cheaper if you keep at look out on sites like Zulily. It is pricey if you plan on purchasing full price, but completely worth it. This was the only item I had on my Mother's Day list. I have the matching lotion to layer. The best part about this....I feel so sexy when I use these products.

When I use this product I shower and shave like normal, than when you're just about to leave the shower you take a little scoop of this amazing jar of awesomeness and rub it from your neck down to your toes. Rub in just until all the sugar had "melted" and then quickly rinse off. You don't want to rinse off too much or rub your towel when drying. Patting works fine. You dry really, REALLY fast when using this because of the natural oils in the scrub kinda make the water bead off of you. You will feel a little "slippy", I'm assuming because of the vitamin E, but it absorbs very quick.
cindy s.
cindy s.
Ellis Grove, IL
At my age I need all the moisturizing I can get. It's a little pricey but I usually get it for Christmas. For all you young girls, start using this and it will keep your skin soft and subtle.
Faye T.
Faye T.
Delano, CA
OOO this is great! Feels great when using it. Like little rocks on your skin and feels relaxing. very great
Claire G.
Claire G.
I love this it is so soothing and smells great it leaves the skin so smooth and is worth the money.
Kia H.
Kia H.
Where can I find this product? Sounds amazing. Would love to try.