BY LALICIOUS

Experience a body treatment like no other. Pure Sugar Cane crystals gently slough away dry skin cells to reveal a youthful and even skin tone. Cold-pressed Coconut and Sweet Almond Oils nourish and deeply moisturize, leaving skin deliciously soft.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
I received this in a subscription box and I'm so glad I did! I recently tried another product by this brand as was not impressed do I didn't know what to expect from this one. The scrub exfoliates nicely without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. The scent is warm but not overwhelming. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. I would definitely purchase in the future!
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
This is quite possibly the best smelling product I’ve ever used. Plus it actually works and leaves my skin nice and soft! One of my favorite products I’ve received in a subscription box!
Lindsey T.
Lexington, SC
I have sensitive skin, so most of the time scrubs are too rough for me. However, this scrub is amazing!! It’s pretty gentle and moisturizes my skin well. The absolute best thing about this product is the smell! It has a very sweet, sugary smell that stays on your skin all day. I’ll definitely be buying more!
Brittany J.
This sugar scrub is amazing!! I have been so impressed with it. The scent is fantastic and the feeling it gives you is just so fun. I love sugar scrubs for their ability to exfoliate and remove dead skin and this does a great job!
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
Not too much scrubby bits, and just enough oil to make my skin feel moisturized but not greezy. Plus, it smells like marshmallows. Yum!!
Kelly S.
Oshkosh , WI
Love this! I keep this in my shower and use it at the end! My skin never felt so good! I will recommend this product to everyone!
Beauty J.
For those who have dry skin on their legs and arms this is amazing and it smells like (don't judge) Pink Sugar perfume! It doesn't leave me too greasy and I don't even need extra moisturizer after.