BY LALICIOUS

Buy LaLicious Body Exfoliators Body Scrubs - Exfoliates dead skin cells Moisturizes and softens skin revelas glowing skin Details provided by LaLicious. see more...

Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Peoria, Il
I'm so in love with lalicious products, but this is my absolute favorite! I love the light scent of coconut and sugar and the ease of use. It leaves your skin soft, smooth, and lightly scented. I would recommend to anyone!
monique m.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Review for: LaLicious Sugar Coconut
This is one of my favorite body scrubs. The sugar leaves me really soft and rinse nicely.. left very smooth and hydrated.
jessica t.
jessica t.
Vancouver, BC
WOW this smells so amazing! It is my favorite body scrub of all time! rub it onto dry skin and then rinse - leaves a nice hydration behind and the water just slips right off your skin. not to small or large scrubby bits - just right!
Beauty J.
Beauty J.
This is my go to little luxurious indulgence for the dry weather here. I like my showers hot so this saves my legs from drying out. Plus this saves me time so I don't have to moisturize later.