BY LALICIOUS

• I like using sugar scrubs but does this smell good and is this pr...1 Answers
  • I have no idea what this is, but I would love to try it. Can anyo...1 Answers
LaLicious Body Butter 7.3 fl oz.
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of LaLicious Body Butter 7.3 fl oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meagan W.
I have no idea what this is, but I would love to try it. Can anyone tell me anything about it?
STEPHANIE Q.
El Paso, AR
I like using sugar scrubs but does this smell good and is this product worth it?