BY LALABYE BABY

Sarah G.
I have this brand diapers in my stash, mine are printed with different patterns on them. I have multiple different brands of diapers. These are by far my favorite cloth diaper of all the brands i have in my stash. i recommend all cloth diaper mom try this brand out.
Kristen M.
Huntersville, NC
By far my favorite brand of cloth diaper, after buying one or two of these I was hooked! I immediately converted my entire cloth diaper stash to Lalabye baby. Reasons I love them, first off they come with bamboo inserts! I hate, hate, hate microfiber. It's hard to get clean, doesn't absorb as well plus it feels awful to touch. Second, this rainbow coated snaps make it easy enough even for my in laws and parents to use. Third, double sided pockets and inserts that snap in on both sides which means inserts don't go all over the place in your diaper bag. They hold up pretty well, and have some great prints coming out now.
Kasi B.
Indianapolis, IN
Hands down our favorite diapers! Great quality, affordable, fits great and not bulky! Works great for my skinny and long 8 week old. The re-sale on them is fabulous too, making these a great investment!
Sharanda H.
Boutte , LA
These are my absolute fav brand! Here's why. The thigh elastics fit great on my baby's skinny legs without leaving welps. They are on the pricier end but there are great sales at times. This is the brand I recommend most often. Oh and the colors are beautiful!
Alex M.
Fort Wayne, IN
The only brand of cloth diapers we use now! Converted our whole stash over to Lalabye Baby diapers. They are super trim and customizable. They fit newborn to toddler. The rainbow waist snaps make it easy for dad, grandparents and caregivers. They come with bamboo inserts, making them extra absorbent, can be used as pocket or Ai2, and avoid all the drawbacks of microfiber. I even can use them overnight (10+ hours!) when adding Lalabye Hemp boosters.
Celia G.
Our favorite brand of cloth diapers! We have tried so many different kinds and nothing was as trim and effective for my heavy wetter. I can't say enough good about these.
Leah M.
Jerseyville, IL
Perfect for my heavy wetter! Plus they have the cutest prints. These are definitely my print to grab from my stash! Fits perfectly for my skinny legged baby
Caitlin B.
These diapers are amazing! Super absorbant, fun prints and colors, and are super trim. My baby can wear jeans again.
Diana Marcela A.
Hollywood, FL
Definitivamente este es pñmi producto más esperado para usar con mi bebe tengo buenas recomendaciones.