BY LALABU

Lauren M.
I love this shirt and so did my daughter. This shirt allowed me to stay close to my daughter while also having my arms free. It was also very convenient for breast feeding. It has a mesh on the inside that keeps you and baby cool!
Marlie S.
This shirt was the #1 most amazing product during those early months. Honestly, if I could only buy one item, it'd be this one. Seem a little over the top? Not at all. I loved that I could easily slip my little one into the pouch on this shirt and instant calm would come over her. What better way to keep her close? There were days when this shirt was the only way that I could get anything done. Then somedays, it was just about keeping her next to me, so she could be comforted and feel my heartbeat. I will continue to buy these for expecting friends, and I know that I'll buy one or two more myself for the future. This company has such a great mission and is so easy to work with as well! I cannot recommend this product highly enough!