Food & SnacksDairyYogurtLala
LaLa Yogurt Smoothie Wild Strawberry

LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Wild Strawberry

by Lala

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Wild Strawberry!
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Wild Strawberry uploaded by Aspen H.
LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Wild Strawberry is delicious! I love how easy it is to grab on the run, headed out the door, or when dealing with a toddler. Easy snack for a busy lifestyle, driving or walking. It did take a little bit to get use to the texture. But it tastes delicious and is filling. My 3 year old daughter also loves it which is awesome because it is a source of protein and a healthier snack she loves!
Camila N.
Orlando, FL
LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Wild Strawberry uploaded by Camila N.
This danone helped me a lot to regulate my intestines. I take it every morning and it tastes great. I only buy the strawberry.
chelsea L.
Page, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
This is a very good smoothie in a bottle. I had the strawberry smoothie and I was very pleased with it. It's perfect for on the go runs as well
Alena B.
niota, tn
LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Wild Strawberry uploaded by Alena B.
Purchased at: Costco
One of our favorite yogurt. Taste great, good to take on the go and it has probiotics which is awesome for stomach. My kids love it as well. We buy a pack at least once a week if not twice.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
1,495 reviews
This are lovely 7oz flavorful yogurt smoothies, available at Publix supermarkets and often on BoGO sales
sheila H.
Newport, TN
LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Wild Strawberry uploaded by sheila H.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are very healthy taste good easy to open affordable first time trying.very good when they are ice cold
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
It was a Hit with my Toddler. Great taste, Great consistency, and loved it came in a plain Strawberry flavor. My daugters favorite 👍👍
Sarah J.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I buy it for my child for breakfast and she loves it! It also has probiotics in it so it’s so good for gut health. It is dairy though so I would like to see a non-dairy product. Convenient for on the go as well!
Courtney H.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this because it wasn’t too sweet at all. It is pretty bland for a flavor which can be a negative or a positive but that is what I enjoyed about it. There was a VERY minimal strawberry taste in this. I’m excited to see what the difference is in the other flavors.
Alondra P.
Santa Ana, CA
One of my favorite type of yogurt. I really enjoy buying these for me and my family. It has a flavor that can’t be beaten.

Looking for your answer?