Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Strawberry Banana 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle

LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Strawberry Banana 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle

BY LALA

5.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars100%
  • 4 Stars0%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
5.00 / 5 based on 2 Reviews

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Strawberry Banana 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle
LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Strawberry Banana 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle
Reviews (2)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Kari S.
Crystal Lake, IL
67 reviews
I love these smoothies. They are affordable, and a perfect quick breakfast or snack for someone on the go. I even sometimes have them as a late night snack! I like how Lala makes a variety of flavors too.
Alexis R.
richmond
7 reviews
SO SWEET I love these so much I have about 3 packs in my fridge rn. They are good for quick snacks and boosts of energy! I drink them a lot and very healthy but so good. Love these probably my favorite and my go to snack!!!
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!