LaLa® Yogurt Smoothie Strawberry Banana 10.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Meyling M.

BY LALA

Jai C.
Forney, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Anytime i go to the grocery store I make sure to pick up a four pack or more of these smoothies. I’m a repeat costumer and they’re pretty affordable! My whole family drinks these and even my boyfriend who’s a collegiate athlete loves these. I wish they made them in bigger sizes because i drink them so fast. I use these as my supplement for breakfast and they help out a lot.
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
I'm not sure about the nutrition in this yogurt but I do know it's really yummy. I love how its a drinkable yogurt. Not a smoothie since it does have a thicker consistency. It smells really good and I love them for a fast breakfast. Of course I would buy again :)
Kari S.
Wonder Lake, IL
I love these smoothies. They are affordable, and a perfect quick breakfast or snack for someone on the go. I even sometimes have them as a late night snack! I like how Lala makes a variety of flavors too.
Jasmin M.
Hamilton
These are amazing yogurt I have literally grown up on these there so easy to find and at an affordable price. The have such a great taste and you would love them so I would recommend them to everyone.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
It hurts me they love this type of yogurt riot says that it is made with real fruit this I have is strawberry I also stopped strawberry with banana and it has very good flavor but I feel that it has a lot of sugar
Mary F.
college Station
I absolutely love these yogurt smoothies and so do my kids! They are so delicious, not super sweet and not overly thick. I have tried others and they just don’t even compare! They are great and a perfect snack for my kids and I in between meals!
Alexis R.
richmond
SO SWEET I love these so much I have about 3 packs in my fridge rn. They are good for quick snacks and boosts of energy! I drink them a lot and very healthy but so good. Love these probably my favorite and my go to snack!!!