LALA® Whole Milk & Fresh Cotija Cheese uploaded by Madeline J.LALA® Whole Milk & Fresh Cotija Cheese uploaded by tee a.

BY LALA

Madeline J.
Dover, DE
This is pretty good! It’s pretty comparable to other brands I’ve tried. It has a very good, crumbly texture. It is nice mild, yet salty flavor. Perfect for tacos or anything else you might want it for.
Blanca R.
Arvin, CA
This product is amazing I love using it with my corn on a cob . It does its job and taste amazing . I definitely recommend to others . I like this brand more then a few others I would personally say myself
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
This brand is remarkable! I am in love with their yogurts! This cheese in particular has super authentic taste. So soft and moist. I like this with morisqueta, which is a Mexican dish. Basically white rice, pinto or black beans, pork with red sauce and sour cream and cheese. So yum!
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly, i love this cheese. in my opinion cotija cheese is the best of the best. It is fresh and tasty. I recommend it .I buy it at super markets.
yasmin m.
Madison, TN
Lo Mejor El savor de Los yogures Es Tan delicioso Que Nunca falta En Mi Casa. me Encanta Mucho la leche me recuerdo a Mexico
Berlin G.
I love lala products fthere yogurt there crema and I love to use this cheese on tostadas or tacos or even in my spoa de fideo
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
This is outstanding for authentic style Mexican tacos. Nice and crumbly, cool, and tastes perfect with salsa and cilantro.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I love this cheese it tastes so good I don't use any other brand besides this one you have to try it so yummmy