Food & SnacksDairyCheeseLala
LALA Whole Milk Fresh Cheese Fresco

LALA® Whole Milk Fresh Cheese Fresco

by Lala

How does this cheese taste? Does it melt nice?
Start your review of LALA® Whole Milk Fresh Cheese Fresco!
How would you rate this product?
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I like lala whole milk fresh cheese queso fresco because it's very versatile and delicious. You can use it in a great variety of dishes.
Neyi G.
Volga, SD
I did not like. Almost no taste. No me gusto. Casi no sabe a nada. Ay mejore
I did not like. Almost no taste. No me gusto. Casi no sabe a nada. Ay mejore
hannah N.
Fort Mill, SC
My husband love's this brand of queso fresco! We use it on our tacos, gordita's,a, and enchiladas. This particular brand of queso is my favorite! This brand is recommended for a closer to home taste of Mexico.
Karen C.
Austin, TX
Queso fresco it's always in my refrigerator!! It has a great flavor and a eat it with a lot of Mexican dishes.
Daniela R.
This is great to top off many great and delicious Mexican dishes. It's really healthy and you can buy it at any supermarket!
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Best cheese for topping off beans enchiladas chilaquiles , many Mexican dishes . It's a good substitute for actual Mexican fresh cheese. It's at a good price I would recommend.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
This cheese is so great. Reminds me of my moms delicious tacos de pollo con queso lala! Yum! I definitely recommend trying this cheese, its so good, lots of flavor and goes great with any food you're making with fresh cheese :-)
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Mi familia le encanta este lala queso lo puedes usar en todas tus comidas tacoa tostadas delicioso !¡♡
Paulina T.
San Luis, AZ
LALA® Whole Milk Fresh Cheese Fresco uploaded by Paulina T.
I'm mexican and now I move to USA it was really hard to me to try to find some mexican products and I found this "fresh cheese" on WaltMart
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Love love love! LALA is the brand ever! Great cheese, excellent taste, and great freshness.