LALA® Whole Milk Fresh Cheese Fresco uploaded by Isis A.

BY LALA

• How does this cheese taste? Does it melt nice?1 Answers
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
This cheese is so great. Reminds me of my moms delicious tacos de pollo con queso lala! Yum! I definitely recommend trying this cheese, its so good, lots of flavor and goes great with any food you're making with fresh cheese :-)
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
My husband love's this brand of queso fresco! We use it on our tacos, gordita's,a, and enchiladas. This particular brand of queso is my favorite! This brand is recommended for a closer to home taste of Mexico.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Best cheese for topping off beans enchiladas chilaquiles , many Mexican dishes . It's a good substitute for actual Mexican fresh cheese. It's at a good price I would recommend.
Isis A.
Indianapolis , IN
I'm mexican and now I move to USA it was really hard to me to try to find some mexican products and I found this "fresh cheese" on WaltMart
Daniela R.
This is great to top off many great and delicious Mexican dishes. It's really healthy and you can buy it at any supermarket!
Karen C.
Queso fresco it's always in my refrigerator!! It has a great flavor and a eat it with a lot of Mexican dishes.
Mayra B.
Bakersfield, CA
Tastes great and you can combine it with different foods hmm till I cravings and eat something with cheese ll
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Mi familia le encanta este lala queso lo puedes usar en todas tus comidas tacoa tostadas delicioso !¡♡
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Love love love! LALA is the brand ever! Great cheese, excellent taste, and great freshness.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
I did not like. Almost no taste.

No me gusto. Casi no sabe a nada. Ay mejore
Shante V.
Wilmington , DE
How does this cheese taste? Does it melt nice?