LALA® Strawberry Yogurt

by Lala

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LALA® Strawberry Yogurt!
Josselyn G.
This is also a perfect on the go snack/breakfast! I typically don’t eat too much in the morning since I get straight into work but this is a perfect size!
Ana N.
Los Angeles, CA
This yogurt is my favorite! It has always been ever since my parents brought it home from the market one time when I was younger. It tastes so good and the best part is that it has little pieces of strawberry inside! I love it!
Isela R.
Omaha, NE
Esta bien delicioso,cremosito y de buena calidad bien precio accesible para el bolsillo con mucha variedad de sabores y diferentes tamaños para elegir ya sea para comértelo tu solo o disfrutar en familia
Elizabeth M.
I love this yogurt. My kids and I grab this for a quick snack. Helps us feel good eating this healthy with the bits of strawberries it contains. Refreshing and fulfilling. I recommend people try this product and won’t be disappointed.
Diana S.
Fort Worth, TX
1,420 reviews
This is my favorite brand for yogurt, it has real small pieces of strawberry, it tastes like strawberry, and color is rich and it’s super smooth, better than other brands.
Genesis B.
National City, CA
This yogurt is really good you can see the real fruit in it, the price is good for the quality of the yogurt i just love it
Jennifer S.
Brownsville , TX
This yogurt is so good on the go. They keep you fresh for most of the day and are really good just for a snack on the go.
Valeria T.
Ciudad Valles
LALA® Strawberry Yogurt uploaded by Valeria T.
LALA® Strawberry Yogurt uploaded by Valeria T.
Delicious, I love it, and I like to eat it with apple and strawberries and it's the best
Alejandra H.
tlaxcala
Me encanta sabe muy rico y muy buen tamaño no es empalagoso un sabor fresco más congelado le aumenta su sabor o también para mascarillas perfecto es muy accesible su compra ya que es muy requerido no lo compro seguido pero comparado a otros productos creo que está igual no hay mucho diferencia
Alejandra H.
2da de chamizal#55
Tan delicioso y cremoso, con auténtico sabor fresa, me encanta, es mi favorito, porque en verdad se siente muy natural ♥️♥️

Looking for your answer?