Food & SnacksDairyYogurtLala
LALA Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie

LALA® Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie

by Lala

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LALA® Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie!
Sharon P.
Philadelphia, PA
Is nasty nasty nasty disgusting I do not recommend it at all oh my goodness waste of your money too much sugar for the small size that it is I do not recommend it save your money and texture taste and smell is nasty.
Iesha S.
Georgetown
So far,my favorite flavor is the strawberry banana smoothie. It has a slight strawberry and banana flavor. It mostly tastes like a strawberry though. I am a repeat customer,who would recommend this flavor of yogurt smoothies too.
Verónica C.
Kyle, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This smoothie it’s the best !!the size is great ! The flavor is delicious . I like more the pineapple and coconut flavor !!! It’s super quality and 100% recommended for your breakfast or snack ! And it’s healthy
Cheyenne B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just tried this yogurt smoothie for the first time today, and I loved the taste! The price is also cheap, less than $1.00, which is great! I will be buying this product again, very soon! Yummy!
Erica S.
Lafayette, IN
I love this product as it is vdry handy. This is one of my favorite flavors but is harder to find. I also really love cheesecake and that is easier to find. My family enjoys the mango, wild strawberry, strawberry banana and cheesecake. Would be nice if they had a mixex berry and maybe added a few more flavors. This size is a nice portion. I like this for a hurried breakfast, an energy boost, nutrition boost, on the go and fits nicely in lunchbox. Comes in singles or 4 in a pack. Can find in grocery stores next to yogurt.

Looking for your answer?