Lala Mexican Style Sour Cream, 16 oz

by Lala

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lala Mexican Style Sour Cream, 16 oz!
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Crema Lala es muy rica! Casi la uso en todo como buena mexicana que no falte en mi refrigerador. Es deliciosa en tacos,tostadas,sopes. En el espagueti verde le da un toque delicioso!
Karina N.
Chester, VA
Love this cream It has a great taste you can use it on many foods you could never go wrong with lalas
emily M.
Green Bay , WI
This is a really good sour cream your can eat it with anything and will taste really good. It’s affordable and takes me back to my childhood. This sour cream is easy to use and it’s much better than Greek Yogurt.
Sanjuanita M.
Donna, TX
This on your green spaghetti or chipotle chicken!! Yummy! I get this because it’s not expensive at all and taste super good! Super creamy
Verónica C.
Kyle, TX
I love all the Lala products !! Make me feel in Mexico !!! It’s super tasty ! The price it’s great ! The quality it’s the best !!! I really recommended this cream and all the Lala products!
Osmar R.
Cicero, IL
Esta crema es la mejor es mi favorita tiene la textura el sabor el aroma perfecto con esta crema mis comidas saben deliciosas es tan favil de trabajar con ella que no la cambio pir ninguna otra crema tiene un precio bueno recomiendo este producto con los ojos cerrados ❤
Maria M.
This sour cream is so good, you can taste the milk, good quality . Love it . Great taste
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
I wish all grocery stores carried this. I grew up with Lala and absolutely loved it. When I moved to the east coast, it got really hard to find. It’s so creamy and not too tart the way others are.
Genesis B.
National City, CA
I love lala sour cream to make chiles rellenos thats the only i like for that and tastes really good if you want to make strawberries and cream
Miriam F.
100 Mexican, it taste just like the ones they sell in the streets of Mexico!! My family and I used it for every Mexican receta like enchiladas :)

Looking for your answer?