LALA Mango Smoothie, 7 oz, 4 pk

by Lala

Lala Yogurt Smoothie Tropical Mango - 4 CT.Lala® Yogurt Smoothie Tropical Mango.5g protein.Made with real fruit.Made with active yogurt cultures.4-7 fl oz (207 ml) bottles.Total 1.75 pt (828 ml).Partially produced with genetic engineering.Processed at plant number stamped on container.No high fructose corn syrup.No artificial colors or flavors.Excellent source of calcium and Vitamin D. Lala for Life™.Grade A. Visit us at www.lalafoods.com.Customer service 1-866-648-5252.Please recycle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LALA Mango Smoothie, 7 oz, 4 pk!
Araceli M.
San Joaquin, CA
These are my absolute favorite!!! 😍 the consistency is perfect. If you have not try these, you should!!
Shannon C.
Bronston, KY
My super picky daughter adores these, and I adore them because she loves them so much. We buy at least 2 packs a week. I would only improve by putting them in bigger bottles or more bottles in a pack! Definitely recommend. Can't beat the price point.
Anahi E.
Katy, TX
This is definitely my favorite yogurt smoothie of all of them so delicious and the mango 🥭 flavor is the best really recommend everyone to give this a try super affordable and I always buy them all the time
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
I have tried many yougurt drinks, but these have to be the best in my opinion. My son and husband, enjoy drinking these in the mornings. Recommend!
Ceci M.
Olive Branch, MS
I love mango and this drinkable yogurt is amazing! I prefer getting it at Kroger because sometimes it’s on the buy 5 save 5 but over all the price is descent. You can really taste the mango and I totally recommended.
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
I really like the taste of this one and they are SOO easy and convenient. Take one with you for breakfast, throw one in the kids lunch bag and instantly healthy lunch, someone needs a quick "snack"? Boom here you go!! I love it!!!
Angela K.
Federal Way , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my favorite yogurts. I love the flavor of them. I tried them first time when visiting Mexico and since then have been hooked on them.
Crystal P.
Delicioso yogurth para comerlo y hacer ensalada de frutas es delicioso y muy nutritivo. Me encantan los recomiendo al 100%
Ailynn V.
Justin
Leaves a weird texture afterwards but tastes amazing. Tastes like it should with mango flavoring. It’s thicker than other smoothies. No chunks of mango are inside which is great for purely drinking. I would for sure keep buying
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
I usually don´t have a lot of time to have snacks. During school time, when I am hungry, I drink one of this yogurts and it will help. I think it is healthy and it has a natural and good flavor.

Looking for your answer?