BY LALA

Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
My kids and I love these smoothies , I can't keep them in stock at my house . They are the perfect breakfast for grabbing and running out the door in the morning . Although I've only tried the regular strawberry ( not the light ) I'm sure that one is great too . They are my favorite yogurt smoothie , the flavor is not to strong and you don't get that sour taste like some yogurts have . They are creamy and delicious I highly recommend these !!
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
One of the best yogurts you can ever have in your life. This Mexican brand has the exact point of sweetness and it's way better than the typical American ones.
Lauren S.
Has recently become my new favorite yogurt! It is a Mexican brand and it is better than any other brand I have had! The strawberry is my favorite!
jennifer s.
Brownsville , TX
This yogurt is so good. I take it on the go for a fresh fruity taste. It certainlt fills the stomach just right and keeps you running.
Jackalyn E.
Good taste but there are better ones out there. The price on these products are crazy.