Lakota Arthritis Topical Pain Reliever uploaded by Samantha J.

BY LAKOTA

Lakota Arthritis Topical Pain Reliever is specially formulated to target arthritis pain with a proprietary capsaicin extract that penetrates into muscles and joints to help block pain signals at the source. This formula offers fast-acting long-lasting and odourless pain relief. Lakota is owned by the Pedersens family a father-son team of farmers in Northern British Columbia. The powerful formulas used in Lakota products are rooted in traditional Native American medicine and represent the collective tradition and knowledge of many different Indian Nations. see more...

Meghan E.
Indian Head
I use a number of anti-inflammatory and pain relief rub products daily for chronic pain. I tried this product once and fell asleep, but I was awoken by a tremendous amount of burning pain that lasted for hours. I thought that perhaps it was just me, so my husband gave it a try and he had the same experience. I don’t know that it would be suitable for someone else, but I won’t be buying another after spending so much to only be able to us it once!
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
I had a horrible reaction to this. There are no warning on the box or product. But on their website it does say burning is normal and goes away with repeated use. I ended up with something that looked more like a chemical burn. It hurt so intensely I couldn't wear a shirt of lean against anything. I give it two stars because it did help the pain I was originally treating. But the burning ended up being so much worst. I did like that it had a very mild herbal sent and absorbed very quickly. I don't usually have sensitive skin so I'm really not sure what happened.
Samantha J.
Toronto , ON
Currently trying Lakota's Roll On Pain reliever. I have a frozen shoulder (help Elsa got me) and heat rubs are my current thang. It's super convenient with the roll on and it works, thus far no complaints. Only interesting feedback I have is, if you are sitting in 30 degree heat with the rub on your arm, you will feel a sizzle. So what have I learned? Don't sit in the blazing sun with a topical pain reliever on your skin. D'oh!
Hailey S.
Grimsby, ON
My fiancée uses this after every hockey game to make his joints and sore muscles feel better great smell as well
Ginette R.
Toronto, ON
I had an allergic reaction to this. My review would not be beneficial. I was excited to use it.
Jashika G.
Is this product meant to burn or sting when it hits an area that's not a joint? I used this product on my fiance and he was complaining that his knee was burning.
Heather  B.
Sarnia, ON
I have alot of joint pain and am looking for a topical pain reliever.I hear this is a very good one.I was just wondering if there are any negative side affects reported when using this?