Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion - SPF 30 PA++ (100 ml) + Free Gifts + Free Shipping

BY LAKME

Original & Authentic Lakme Product with "FREE SHIPPING & FREE GIFTS" From Amazon Best-Seller INDIAN GOODNESS see more...

Shilpa S.
Gets absorbed into the skin really quickly.
• I love the pleasant smell as soon as you open the tube.
• The consistency is neither too thick nor too runny just right for a sunscreen.
• Having super oily skin I still consider moisturising important and this gives a much hydrated feel to my skin.
• This can be a HG sun protection cream for normal skin as it gives just the right amount of moisture and no additional shine.
• In summers you need something which is not so expensive and easy to apply frequently if need be, the packaging of this sunscreen fits this criteria.
• Easily available. I have not seen one store where lakme is not available.
• Blending this into your face or hands is an easy job.
• Does not make me sweat at all like some sunscreens.
• Complete mention of ingredients.
• Gives you a cooling effect when applied.
• Cucumber and lemon grass extracts.
• The quantity you get is excellent for the price you pay.
Being H.
Be aware of these types of so called popular Sunscreens! It isn't free from chemicals. Sunscreens like this contains atleast 3to4 toxic chemicals which gradually increase the risk of having great diseases! So, check the ingredient lists before buying and Google the ingredients. Go for vegan, cruelty free products.
Aditi P.
This product is especially good for my skin type and Indian summer. The SPF range is also good according to the climate. It definitely protects you from the harsh sun rays and maintains the moisture content of your body. It is not oily.
akshata l.
indore
the product has a nice packaging . the product price is good with respect to the amount of product in the tube . the product has a thick texture and it really does the work of a sunscreen as well as moisturises the skin . the smell is not too irritable.
Shirin S.
I didn’t knew the importance of sunscreen untill now i have been using this product since 3-4 months and i am loving it i can see the difference on my skin it is gentle on skin doesn’t let my skin get tan
Must Buy
Huma J.
Pune
This cream is amazing not too heavy on the skin it is very light And we can easily double quote it ! We can also apply makeup above it ! It wont irritate your skin or make you sweat ! I highly recommend this
manjula p.
Very good & satisfying product . It has non sticky formula , very light on skin . Protect from UVA and UVB with SPF 30 . Initial it will give little white affect but just in 1-2 min it will settle down.
orphic m.
The sunscreen is just perfect!! It is a great formula, absorbs quickly and does NOT leave a white layer!! I really like it! It’s work beyond my expectations!
Downside?
It is a little oily. Not too much but a little. A must try Guys!!
Sreeparna M.
Kolkata
Lakme sun expert spf 50 UVA and UVB+++ is what I use. This really gives a great protection from sun as I can visibly notice the suntan in places I forget to put this sunscreen on. It is a lightweight moisturising waterproof sunscreen that stays on even if you sweat. Thus saving you from sun damage. Most of the sunscreen doesn't suit my skin, but this is an absolutely holy grail.
Jhalak M.
Very nice sunscreen. I used to apply it almost daily. It works as my makeup base to. It doesn't to creamy or too dry. It is easy to apply as a cream. If you feel like a little dry after applying it then add some of your moisturiser with sunscreen and then apply it in your face and body, then it will work better. It is very nice sunscreen cream almost protect you from sun tan.

Amazon