Lakme Nail Color Remover, 27ml (Pack Of 3)

by Lakme

Easy and effective nail colour remover enriched with vitamin e to prevent excessive dryness around the nailsdetailsthis nail polish remover easily removes even old and difficult nail polishes without leaving your nails dry or dull. Acetone-free and it...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lakme Nail Color Remover, 27ml (Pack Of 3)!
Greenwood Vlg, CO
This is my goto remover. Removes the hardest nail color immediately. I use it twice to clear out my fingers of the residual colors. Have been using it for a long time now.. definitely buy again
It’s best remover I used on my nails. It easy to use with Cotton ball. Removes all dark colour with easily. I am repeat user. Do not harm skin near nails.
Milford
Amazing product for nails . Cleans nail paint very fast and works great with dark colors too.
Thrissur
It's good it removes nail polish and all but the thing is it contains Acetone and its good thing and it is pretty affordable but the thing is like it contain a lot of chemical and the packaging is good it makes the nails dry fastly but comparing with Dazzler and all Lakme is good but I like it I you said thank you
hyderabad
A good remover to remove but it's a bit difficult to remove glitter nail polish with this. It's an affordable product and easily available at all stores and very easy use
This Nail paint remover is the best remover. You just have to take a very little amount of the product and it can wipe most of the nailpaint in just one stroke. It is very easy to use. Coming to the packaging, it comes in a nice glass or plastic bottle with 27ml of product in it which is enough for me and it can last 1-2 year for me. In India ,it costs 199 INR which is very very affordable . If anyone like my review then please let me know.
Srinagar
There isnt any reason to not buy this product. It removes the nailpaint effectively and isnt hard on the budget. It doesnt leave your fingers dry either. Easy to use too! I've already used up 3 bottles of this remover and i will definetly continue to purchase more.
57, Kailash Pandit Lane, New Alipore, Kolkata
An absolute pop of color into anything makes me happy, even while removing off pretty nail colors even if I don't want to. It has an amazing smell and its very easy to use, in a cotton bud. Removes nail polish very easily. Yes definitely I would buy it again.
meerut
It's a waste of money. Not really a nice product . Smells really harsh . You need a lot of product to remove all your nail polish . Very bulky . Don't really recommend this.
Lucknow
When it come to nail paint remover we all are less bothered I am right???  Yeah many people doesn't care but it is also one of important product for our nails and when we give a thought to buy nail paint remover then I guess one name always pop up in our head and that is "lakme nail color remover" It's because of its great result as it removes nail paint so quickly and very effortlessly and that too in little drop,  well its true if you have applied two to three coat then it will not remove it properly but maximum paint will be removed in one drop and as it written on bottle it has vitamin E in it to prevent excessive dryness around the nail and as it has acetone so it smells like alcohol but I found it light sweet smell and I guess it will not bother much to you as its mild type no Ittichnes no rash and affordable and easily available ✌