BY LAKME

Lakme eyeconic kajal combo : lakme eyeconic kajal (0.35g), lakme eyeconic kajal - grey (0.35g). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Neethi K.
Dubai, Dubai
I have been using Lakme Eyeconic Kajal for quite a long time. What I love about this kajal it’s smudge free and it’s one of the kajal which gives the desired darkest shade when applied unlike other kohl, I highly recommend this over other kajal coz its give the desire eye looks in just one stroke .
seeta G.
india
It makes my application easier.It has a intense deep black pigment.I can add more precise definition to my eyes.It is more suitable for beginners who find it difficult to get perfect winged eye liner.It stays longer than other pencil liners.
pranali p.
This kajal is really good and its really smooth to apply. And its smudge proof. It is ophthalmologist tested so it is safe for your eyes. It is waterproof. I really love this kajal.
Sumaya R.
United Arab Emirates
Complete eye look
To get a complete and attractive eyes, Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is the best method that i use. It helps me achieve both sharp winged eye look as well as a an easy one-step smoky looking eyes. This one is a must in my makeup bag .
Sabeela S.
I am reviewing this one for all you kajal lovers... The kajal is deep black, very smooth. It wears for 8 to 10 hours, is smudge proof, very smooth and black. This kajal is softer yet firm, and waterproof as well. I won’t try this on the waterline, only the lash line. All kajal lovers, get it now! 👍🏻
member-dc684
My favourite kajal till now. I have tried many kajals but my all time favourite is Lakme. It stays lot. No smudge. Intense color. Water proof. A perfect budget friendly kajal.
Being H.
It's not bad. It is easily available everywhere in online and offline market. It is fairly prised, gives you a decent look, stays few hours and it is dark. But the main drawback is that it is not organic. You should not used heavily chemical based products on your eyes ...after all its your Eyes. So I prefer using an organic Kajal or liner instead of this one.
l m.
kajal is a must in my family
with the normal old forms they used to cause more smudge
but this eyeconic kajal is smudge resistance for a longer time and water proof
best option 👍😊
Sweta M.
It's the best long lasting and deep kajal ever...gives u a glossy look an gives good shape to your eyes if eyes are small shows it big....love it all tym fav..
manjula p.
It is very awsm with affordable price. Packaging is normal & travel friendly.
It stays whole day . It is water proof . This will never disappoint you.