Lakme Absolute Moon-Lit Highlighter 9g

by Lakme

Lakme Absolute Moon-Lit Highlighter for soft and smooth complexion. Lakme Absolute Moon-Lit highlighter is a dermatologically tested Vitamin E. It contains micro fine velvet pearls for sun-kissed glow and luminous finish. Divided into dual shades, it...

What is your favourite Highlighter? Mine is the Lakme Absolute Moon-Lit Highlighter 9g
Start your review of Lakme Absolute Moon-Lit Highlighter 9g!
How would you rate this product?
Visakhapatnam
It is good product. Insider hightlighter we got two shades gold and white.it is really pigmented i have used it above eyeshadow It was good.it lasts long.the finsh shimmery.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
New Delhi
I really don't know if I should like this product or not. It contains one highlighting shade and one contour shade. Contour shade suits my skin so well. It looks great on me. It's not that chalky and really easy to blend. It has good pigmentation as well. This shade will go great on every skin tone for sure. I love this contour shade so much. But when it comes to the highlighting shade, I am very disappointed with this one. I feel it to be really chalky and it is more to white grey color instead of good highlighting shade. May be it didn't went good with my skintone but still I don't like it. But I will recommend this product to all for the contour only
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Sensitivity
India
I absolutely love this product. I am obsessed with highlighters. So, when this launched as a limited edition product, I just grabbed it. I've already finished it actually. It has one bronzy shade and one warm toned but rosy shade. It gives a subtle glow to the skin. It's smooth and does not look chunky or over the top. This can also be used as an eyeshadow. The bronzy shade is perfect for a natural sun-kissed look.
Lakme Absolute Moon-Lit Highlighter 9g uploaded by Su💗rob T.
This highlighter is just amazing . Just one or two stroke and I am done. Very shimmery and it's good for I think every skin type mine is oily and it works well with my skin type. It's super affordable I loved it❤️
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Mumbai
Lakme Moonlit Highlighter is my favourite highlighter. It has two shades, meant for lighter and and darker skin tones respectively. It also comes with a highlighter brush. It renders a natural, sun-kissed glow.
Combination
East Java
Perfect bronzer and highlighter for my asian skin!The bronzer is warm toned and looked so good. The cons is that this product has a loooot of fallout.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
201,sharifa b manzil,behind sheetal petrol pump kondhwa
I used this and it was awesome thanks lakme I am still using the same bcz I love this. Try it's good night make ur skin glow.
Bangalore
This is really good highlighter ! Highly pigmented and long lasting but since it’s on a pricier side it’s not very affordable