BY LAKME

Original & Authentic Lakme Product with "FREE SHIPPING & FREE GIFTS" From Amazon Best-Seller INDIAN GOODNESS see more...

Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color 3.6 ml (Roseate Motive - MR5) + Free Gifts +
  • "This product is the best one and I loved the texture and feel of this on my lips. And it is long lasting too." in 11 reviews
  • "I love the lipstick as it is so so smooth and creamy. And I would love to use it again and again. Well pigmented too. It lasts good 6 hours if you don't eat anything. The results may vary by how much you eat or weather. Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color 3.6 ml (Roseate Motive - MR5) + Free Gifts +" in 4 reviews
Neha k.
Its gud.. but not that.. thiugh everyone is fond of lakme product jn india.. but this lipstixk range is a big no for me... not long lasting.. but color shande does nt look gud not dark skin..
Fiona N.
The Lakme 9 to 5 lipstick is one of my favorite. Lakme has really nice shades of lipstick. The lipstick last quite long. The lipstick also gives a matte finish to your lips. Really love the lipstick.
Ai T.
This is the first time I used it, and it’s really good! I think it’s perfect with my lips because I feel sexy whenever i wear it. I bought it in supermarket, cosmetics area and definitely hoard some. 💕 Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color 3.6 ml (Roseate Motive - MR5) + Free Gifts +
Khyati  .
Winnipeg, MB
I like lakme as i have used it since childhood but I'm noticing something wierd, after the lipstick has been applied and after few hours it smudges to sides of my mouth. Feels n looks ridiculous. M not sure as to why this is happen1. Wondering if anyone else has been noticing this. null
Sana V.
2nd Industrial City, Eastern Province
Lakme matte lipsticks are okay. I have about 3 of these, they aren't 100% matte because they're more satin-ish. They are slightly drying too. A few of the lipsticks that claim to be matte have tiny shimmers in them.
Sneha W.
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
A really effective lipstick. Amazing colour and long lasting effect. No chapped lips. Creaseless. Smoothly glides on lips and feels like butter. The thing I like the most is its fruity chocolatey fragrance. Really awsome!
Sejal P.
Mumbai
I can't stop raving about this product. Totally worth the price, love the formula. It's creamy to apply and dries down matte. Doesn't make my lips chapped at all. And is super pigmented
Elishba J.
It is really good and makes your lips matte and it isn't dry one like most of the matte lipsticks. It gives much volume to your lips and doesn't have shiny finish like some of the lipsticks have.
Nikita P.
Dubai, UAE
In love with this range.... It lives up to my expectation all the time...it actually stays from 9 to 5 just as it's name...it has a good matt finish..highly recommended
Priyanka P.
Gandhinagar
It lasts good 6 hours if you don't eat anything.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Which is your favt lakme 9to5 matte shade??Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color 3.6 ml (Roseate Motive - MR5) + Free Gifts +mine is cherry chick😍❤️
Anamika M.
This is long lasting???
hzh h.
Very few of the skin with this
sdafasdf s.
Ya know i have ever been in the next time i have a friend and i 43rd the best and

Amazon