BY LAKME

Original & Authentic Lakme Product with "FREE SHIPPING & FREE GIFTS" From Amazon Best-Seller INDIAN GOODNESS see more...

Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color 3.6 ml (Roseate Motive - MR5) + Free Gifts +
  • "This product is the best one and I loved the texture and feel of this on my lips. And it is long lasting too." in 11 reviews
  • "I love the lipstick as it is so so smooth and creamy. And I would love to use it again and again. Well pigmented too. It lasts good 6 hours if you don't eat anything. The results may vary by how much you eat or weather. Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color 3.6 ml (Roseate Motive - MR5) + Free Gifts +" in 4 reviews
As S.
Lakme has is the game best has to game but I I just had a good game game going to a good good game game I had got game game going but I just had to got my iPhone to a game good good game I had got a good good game game I just had a
Taranpreet K.
This range of lakme lipstick are so cool bt the formula is not so good it makes lips dry a bit and not stain proof and doesnt last long more then 2 hour.some shades are good.
Huma J.
Pune
It is a soft texture base! It actually glids on our lips perfectly! The colour is amazing the formula is outstanding this colour suits me so well its my favourite lipstick:)
Megha M.
I think its a best lipsticks I had ever use in my life...I'm saying this because it gives u matte look with feel of butter...and yes it actually stays 9to5 so don't worry about touchups
They are by far the best lipsticks i have ever used.
It truly stands to the 9 to 5 concept.
It makes you look good all day, even when everyone else is touching up their makeup ūüėõ
t t.
Lakme has to a game game I I had to a game good game game going but I just got game game going to the game I just had a good game good game but I just had my to game game going I just had got to a good good
member-2319e
The formula.of this lip stick is amazing.just glides on the lips.the colour is amazing.it automatically glows up your whole face.looks best when you go light on your eyes.it is eztremely pigmented.
Chubaienla J.
Literally in love with this lipstick. Yes, it's very long lasting and the colour is amazing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It's the first time I've used this but it's definitely not going to be the last.
NAIRA S.
Safdarjung enclave
I really like this lipstick. It lasts really long and does not smudge easily. Plus the packaging is really good too. The shade looks really pretty. I feel that it is really good for a price like that. I would recommend y'all to try it. Really comfortable to wear to work.
Namitha N.
Works really good on medium skin tones. The texture is really smooth. The packaging is good and is not brittle. Lakme products are one of my favourites and the Lakme absolute matte is definitely on top of the list! You should definitely try it! It costs RS.700 if you buy it in stores but you can get it cheaper online.
H√§F√®√©ŇĽńĀ T.
Kasaragod
Which is your favt lakme 9to5 matte shade??Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color 3.6 ml (Roseate Motive - MR5) + Free Gifts +mine is cherry chickūüėć‚̧ԳŹ
Anamika M.
This is long lasting???
hzh h.
Very few of the skin with this
sdafasdf s.
Ya know i have ever been in the next time i have a friend and i 43rd the best and

Amazon