BY LAKEWOOD

Lakewood® Organic Tart Cherry Juice.

100% juice.

Smart healthy pure fruit.

GMO free.

Super anti-oxidant*.

100% juice blend.

USDA organic.

Florida organic growers and consumers.

Excellent source of natural anti-oxidant Vitamins A & C.

32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I read somewhere that tart cherry juice is good for sore muscles so I went off to look for it. This brand was in the organic section at my local grocery store and was the cheapest by $2-$3 dollars. I decided to give it a try and I love it. It isn't really tarty. It actually reminds me of kids cherry juice. I highly recommend it.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I was seeing a lot of reports on how tart cherry juice was good for you. So I went to Fresh Thyme and bought a bottle.
I really enjoy the taste. It's bright and smooth - no weird fruit granules left in my mouth. I mixed some fresh Ginger with the Tart Cherry juice in the blender. It was refreshing and delicious!
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
If I could marry a juice, it would be this one. It's like drinking cherry cobbler, but with health benefits. I love to pair it with raw yogurt drink for breakfast and late night before bed for restful sleep.
Charity L.
Lake Worth, FL
This product is excellent, a little tart for my taste but has great ingredients and a ton of health benefits.

Kohl's