BY LAKEWOOD

Organic Orange Juice (Pack of 12)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 042608459460 UK SKU: SPDSP6020 see more...

Jennifer B.
I love Lakewood Organic juices and give them to my family on a daily basis. This juice is all natural and does not contain harmful additives. My family loves their orange juice and I feel great knowing that they are starting the day with the nutrients they need. Lakewood is definitely a brand that I trust and would recommend it to anyone that cares about what they put in their body!
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I loveee orange juice! Unfortunately, I no longer have a juicer & let's be honest: I don't always have the time to juice myself. Lakewood is organic & super fresh tasting. My favorite is the orange & carrot flavor, but the orange is good alone too.
Lauren W.
This is great for someone that's love orange juice but wants it fresh,like me I don't use this brand but would like to use different kind.
Ashley R.
Philippi, WV
This tastes so fresh and refreshing! This tastes amazing and is also very affordable! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Tastes delicious and fresh! Everyone must try it! Keep it in the refrigerator and it's best served cold!
Crystal9 l.
Our household goes thru so much orange juice and this is by far a crowd favorite
Krystal Z.
Very good orange juice. Taste a lot like fresh squeezed. Super high quality.
karen a.
miami , florida

Nuestros agricultores se comprometen a no utilizar hormonas de crecimiento artificiales. *
Probamos toda la leche para los antibióticos.
Continuamente prueba de calidad para garantizar la pureza.
90 calorías por taza.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
If I don't have time to juice some oranges, then I trust Lakewood over all the other brands for OJ. It's organic and they actually use oranges.
Sethe N.
Montreal, QC
I have been drinking this juice for a week. It taste good. It does not taste artificial like other brands
Gabriela M.