BY LAKEWOOD

Lakewood® Organic Pure Aloe.

Fresh Pressed®.

GMO free.

Cold pressed.

Not from concentrate.

USDA organic.

Florida organic growers and consumers.

No preservatives.

Pure aloe vera inner fillet with lemon maximum natural polysaccharides. see more...

Ember B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great quality. I always trust this juice to be the most organic and fresh. Never disappoints so I knew the aloe would be good. Great for your GI tract and digestion. I take a shot of this every morning. Tastes delicious.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Great aloe juice! I often bought this brand and one other but preferred this one because it had no taste - great for sneaking into a child's juice or my own lemon water. I actually used most of my aloe juice for making homemade and clean baby wipes with paper towels! The benefits of aloe juice are endless and if you are a mom wanting to get nutrients into your kids this is the best!
Carolyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This juice is a fantastic savior for dry skin. My facialist recommended it to me when I told her about my cronic dry/oily skin. She suggested I put a couple of tablespoons of this my drinking water daily. My skin has become more hydrated and normalized. It is tasteless, so it could be added to other beverages as well. I purchase this at Whole Foods.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product has all the advantages of purity and flavor of the more expensive brands and is reasonable in price. Aloe vera is a good tune-up supplement in the diet in my experience.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
I love this juice and I just bought my first bottle from Thrive Market. This juice has many amazing health benefits and is very good for you. Mix it with tea or juice. It can also be used externally.
Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
This stuff is great for your skin overall. Also does amazing for burns and rashes. Does wonders for sun burns as well!!
Kelsey M.
Lockbourne, OH
I love this stuff. It's very soothing on the skin. I also like the smell, and it makes my skin feel great.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
Lakewood is my go to brand for packed juices. The aloe drink is a great digestive helper and it has a refreshing taste. I also love that their products are organic.
Keri-Marie D.
Beaconsfield
I first started using this product a while back, I think it's amazing. It's perfect for when you've got sunburn or an irritative rash. It's cheap too!
Dayane F.
Funciona super bem e a pele fica simplesmente maravilhosa após algum tempo de uso
Marlene r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Why would you drink this?

back