BY LAKEWOOD

Modern Research Confirms That Fruit Juices Contain A Wide Range Of Micro-Nutrients Which Are Essential For Maintaining Good Health. No Supplement Alone Can Provide The Important Complex Nutrients Found In A Variety Of Fruit And Vegetable Juices. Makes 1 Quart, 100% Juice&Nbsp;When Reconstituted Each 6 Oz. Reconstituted Glass Provides One Full Serving Of Fruit No Preservatives, Water, Fillers, Sweeteners Or Additives Gluten, Casein And&Nbsp;Gmo Free&Nbsp; Certified Organic By Quality Certification Services; Florida Organic Growers And Consumers Certified Organically Grown And&Nbsp;Prepared In Accordance With The&Nbsp;Usda's National Organic Program Without&Nbsp;Synthetically Compounded Fertilizers, Pesticides Or Growth Regulators Pressed, Pasteurized And Bottled In A Certified Organic Facility &Nbsp; &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
This juice is a blend, not just pomegranate juice. I know it says in the details:
Lakewood Organic Smart Healthy Pomegranate Juice; All-Natural; No Preservatives
Fresh Pressed (Not From Concentrate); 100% Organic - Certified by Florida Organic Growers and Consumers and the USDA
Natural Source of Antioxidants, Dietary Fiber, Phytochemical Nutrients and Essential Vitamins and Minerals and so on, but it's a blend of apple, a couple of different types of grapes, cherry, blueberry, blackberry, lemon and so on. It tastes OK, but pomegranate is not a particularly prominent flavor in this mix.
Faith D.
Greer, SC
So, I started using Lakewood Pomegranate due to seeing a detox on Dr. Oz. It was the only 100% natural juice I could find at my local health food market. I drink it in my smoothies whenever I make them. It's a bit tart and pretty much unsweetened, but that what I like about. It's just the product I was looking for.
christan s.
This is real juice, the standard for what other juices should be. It is tart, a little thicker than your average from concentrate, and mixes well in drinks, from smoothies to adult beverages.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This is pretty darn tasty if you ask me but I absolutely love pomegranate. It is one of my favorite fruits and flavors so I always try juice if it comes in that flavor.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I really like Lakewood Juice. I think that the flavors are really good, without being overly sweet. The juice is also organic, which is a must for my family.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
Natural Source of Antioxidants, Dietary Fiber, Phytochemical Nutrients and Essential Vitamins and Minerals It's just the product I was looking for.
Emily R.
Saint Louis, MO
I was really looking forward to the tart taste that I associate with pomegranate but I was disappointed to find this juice lacking in flavor.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Great taste. Good for you and refreshing. My kids enjoy this everyday. I recommend this for every age, and is good for making punch too.
Sharon R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like juice this juice sound like it would taste good it is pomegrant and 100% organtic juice.and is lakewood and that is a good brand
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This juice is very delicious and I buy the cranberry juice frequently to keep kidney stones at bay and Urinary tract healthy
Lizzy c.
I haven't seen this in my area where do you buy yours?
lulu j.
This its so good, any juice you buy in a glass bottle always taste better to me for some reason, howwss this one ^_^??
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
What's the best juice from lakewood