BY LAKEWOOD

Modern Research Confirms That Fruit Juices Contain A Wide Range Of Micro-Nutrients Which Are Essential For Maintaining Good Health. No Supplement Alone Can Provide The Important Complex Nutrients Found In A Variety Of Fruit And Vegetable Juices. Makes 1 Quart, 100% Juice&Nbsp;When Reconstituted Each 6 Oz. Reconstituted Glass Provides One Full Serving Of Fruit No Preservatives, Water, Fillers, Sweeteners Or Additives Gluten, Casein And&Nbsp;Gmo Free&Nbsp; Certified Organic By Quality Certification Services; Florida Organic Growers And Consumers Certified Organically Grown And&Nbsp;Prepared In Accordance With The&Nbsp;Usda's National Organic Program Without&Nbsp;Synthetically Compounded Fertilizers, Pesticides Or Growth Regulators Pressed, Pasteurized And Bottled In A Certified Organic Facility &Nbsp; &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
SO BITTER. I wasn't able to drink this, maybe diluted or mixed in to a drink or smoothie but alone i didn't like.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Great taste. Good for you and refreshing. My kids enjoy this everyday. I recommend this for every age, and is good for making punch too.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This is pretty darn tasty if you ask me but I absolutely love pomegranate. It is one of my favorite fruits and flavors so I always try juice if it comes in that flavor.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.

Great quality juice super concentrated but taste amazing really recommend it
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
This is a great tasting product! The real deal and the taste of pomegranate is amazing! Yummy for all ages!
Janie B.
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Expensive but so good. Try it at least one and spoil yourself and it is organic.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Somerset , Ky
The pomegranate flavor was not very prominent and the over all taste was so-so. Won't buy this brand again.
Krysti  S.
Krysti S.
Pecks Mill, WV
Great product! I love to use this product to make my mixed drinks. Works great for parties and has a great flavor.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Saint Louis, MO
I was really looking forward to the tart taste that I associate with pomegranate but I was disappointed to find this juice lacking in flavor.
Yuliana A.
Yuliana A.
Riverdale, MD
The perfect juice for all person you need to try the organics products is the best more than others really love it
lulu j.
lulu j.
This its so good, any juice you buy in a glass bottle always taste better to me for some reason, howwss this one ^_^??
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
I haven't seen this in my area where do you buy yours?
jennifer t.
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
What's the best juice from lakewood