BY LAKEWOOD

Modern Research Confirms That Fruit Juice Contains A Wide Range Of Micro-Nutrients Which Are Essential For Maintaining Good Health. No Supplement Alone Can Provide The Important Complex Nutrients Found In A Variety Of Fruit And Vegetable Juices. When Reconstituted, Each 6 Oz. Glass Provides One Full Serving Toward The Recommended 5 A Day Fruit For A Better Health Program. No Preservatives Or Additives Contains No Water, Fillers Or Sweeteners Contains 100% Juice When Reconstituted Gluten, Casein And Gmo Free Certified Organic By Quality Certification Services And Florida Organic Growers And Consumers Made In Usa see more...

• Is the intent of this to help with UTI/kidney issues?3 Answers
  • I love cranberry juice how strong is this1 Answers
  • I love cranberry juice. However, most of the well known b...8 Answers
Lakewood Organic Fruit Juice Concentrate Cranberry

Start your review of Lakewood Organic Fruit Juice Concentrate Cranberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is a great juice, you can tell the ingredients are the best quality just with trying it, but like everything that is really good the price can be more that people expect to pay." in 1 review
  • "Since it is pure juice with no added sugar, it is super bitter - but I'll take drinking that any day over the pain of a UTI! " in 1 review
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I keep this in my cupboard at work for when I want a fresh glass of juice. I just get some water from the cooler and add the desired amount!! It has no added sugar and tastes absolutely great. I like the concentrated formula because it doesn't take up alot of space in the tiny work fridge.
Cecelia A.
Just bought a bottle of this for some recent kidney pain I was having. Thought it was the beginning of a UTI and after drinking this for two days I had no more pain, thank goodness. The taste is extremely bitter so it's good to add some extra water to tone it down as well as some coconut water to break up the cranberry flavor! Super fresh and I appreciate the glass bottle packaging! Your can pick it up at pretty much an local supermarket in the natural juice section. I got mine at our local Tunies Market but it's actually like 40 Cents cheaper at Publix and it's available at The Fresh Market as well!
K.T. L.
Sparks, NV
This is an excellent brand of pure cranberry juice, with no sugary fillers. I purchased this for the same reason many women do…in the hope of curing a UTI – and guess what? It worked!

I’ve gotten 2 UTIs in the past few months – the first one I went to the doctor and took Cipro for 3 days, which cured the UTI, but led to other health problems. For this most recent UTI last week, I drank 1 whole bottle of 100% Lakewood pure cranberry juice & was cured over night! I bought a second bottle just to make sure it was really gone. I was amazed this worked, because the UTI felt like a very bad one. For both UTIs, I also took some probiotic capsules, garlic capsules, drank plenty of water, and AZO to make sure I was able to flush out the bacteria. The only difference was this… with the first UTI, I took cranberry capsules, with the 2nd UTI, I drank the Lakewood pure cranberry juice. So, there was a BIG difference when I drank the actual juice. Don't buy the mass-marked juice labeled "Cranberry Juice Cocktail" as those are just loaded with sugar. Instead, go to a health food store or the natural section of a supermarket & buy the ones marked "100% Organic Cranberry Juice" like this Lakewood brand. Drink it full strength, do not dilute with water. The Lakewood brand - it's a bit pricier than the others, but totally worth the cost. Since it is pure juice with no added sugar, it is super bitter - but I'll take drinking that any day over the pain of a UTI!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This product is super bitter but if you love the taste of bitter cranberry this is the product for you. My mom used to buy this for me all the time and I would make ice Popsicles out of it I would just add a little bit a water and Stevia and it tasted phenomenal
Rachelle B.
Marietta, Ga
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
One of the best on the market! Great for certain health issues like arthritis, gouty arthritis and such! But it has a high acid content so if you have acid reflux you might need to be cautious.
Rebekah C.
Beechgrove, TN
Okay, it's raw cranberry juice...it is NOT the greatest tasting stuff in the world. If you enjoy the taste of puckering lips, then you're crazy ;) However, I had a bladder infection that was really baad, and also infecting my kidneys. I'm also pregnant, so this was a major concern for me. I wasn't able to get to the doctor right away, so a friend recommended this juice. Just remember that it's concentrate, so make sure to dilute the juice with water according to the directions on the back of the bottle. Also remember, for every 4oz of raw juice, you MUST drink approx. 32oz of water! if you don't do this, its like pouring drain-o down a sink yet never rinsing it out. The acidity of the juice will burn your tummy. So drink lots of water, and it WILL flush you out.
Ashleigh B.
Plymouth , MA
TMI maybe? Not really, if you're reading a cranberry juice concentrate review than you've PROBABLY had a UTI. This stuff is great for clearing them up in the early stages because unlike cranberry juice cocktail it isn't laden with sugar. Mix it with water or take a shot straight, and it clears things up. It's such a better option than regular cranberry juice. Also since it's concentrated you get a lot more for your money than you would expect. The tartness takes some getting used to, however.
Jennifer B.
I love Lakewood Organic juices and give them to my family on a daily basis. This juice is all natural and does not contain harmful additives. My family loves their cranberry juice and since it's concentrated I mix it with a little water to make a refreshing drink for my entire family. Lakewood is definitely a brand that I trust and would recommend it to anyone that cares about what they put in their body!
Allyson N.
Woodbridge, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
After having constant UTI my doctor recommended that I start drinking cranberry juice to help detox my system and after drinking this I have to say it worked like a charm and I particularly like this brand because it's organic and you can really tell s difference between this and other cranberry juices its tart but not really dry like some cranberry juice and it's not too sweet.
Norene C.
This cranberry concentrate is all natural. It makes a lot of juice if you follow the directions for mixing it with water. It tastes very tart. But you can also mix it with other types of juice for a sweeter flavor. I've read that cranberry juice has many health benefits including bladder health. This is a great and economical way to have cranberry juice for a longer period of time, and it uses less packaging and glass. I think this is a very good product.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
What's better to buy, cold pressed or concentrate?
Jamie A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is the intent of this to help with UTI/kidney issues?
Diana V.
Wasco , CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love cranberry juice how strong is this