BY LAKEWOOD

Modern Research Confirms That&Nbsp;Cranberries Promote Significant Health Benefits Considered Essential For Maintaining Good Health: Helps Prevent Urinary Tract Infections (Uti's) Reduces Gum Disease And Improves Dental Health Contain Substantial Amounts Of Anti-Oxidants - 4500 Orac Value Per 4 Oz Serving Promote Anti-Bacterial And Anti-Adhesion Qualities Provide Remarkable Free-Radical Protection Reduce The Risk Factors Related To Heart Disease, Premature Aging, Ulcers, Alzheimer's And Cancer Increased Protection Against Age-Related Afflictions That Affect Coordination And Memory This Pure Juice Is From Fresh Pressed Fruit Not Concentrate Contains No Water, Fillers, Sweeteners Or Additives Gluten, Casein And Gmo Free Made In Usa see more...

• Does anyone else get a dry throat from drinking cranberry...1 Answers
  • How concentrated is this cranberry juice? Would it mix ni...7 Answers
  • Do you think this tastes like red wine?13 Answers
Lauren D.
Batavia , IL
I purchased this cranberry juice from the organic/ natural section at my grocery store. Since it's really cranberry juice and not cranberry cocktail, it's really bitter. I like to use their organic apple juice and cranberry juice together. The apple helps sweeten it up!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I drink cranberry juice 8oz every morning for the added health benefits. Lakewood is easy to find in my area in new england, and is reasonably priced. Lakewood also doesn't usually add sugar to their juices, which is great when so many alternative brands do so.
Rebekah C.
Beechgrove, TN
Okay, it's raw cranberry juice...it is NOT the greatest tasting stuff in the world. If you enjoy the taste of puckering lips, then you're crazy ;) However, I had a bladder infection that was really bad, and also infecting my kidneys. I'm also pregnant, so this was a major concern for me. I wasn't able to get to the doctor right away, so a friend recommended this juice. In a matter of 24 hours I drank the whole bottle. Also remember, for every 4oz of raw juice, you MUST drink approx. 32oz of water! if you don't do this, its like pouring drain-o down a sink yet never rinsing it out. The acidity of the juice will burn your tummy. So drink lots of water, and it WILL flush you out. The kidney pain went away on it's own after this natural cleanse...and guess what, by the end of the bottle I actually started to like the taste of it! This is SOOOO good for you - so drink up even if you don't have a bladder infection!!
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Lakewood made also cherry juice. Both of them are real deal, dark, heavy, deep in color and tart concentrates. It's good to add some water like at least 50:50. They aren't really sweet, they just taste like real ripe fruit. I got them from Whole Foods but it was pretty pricey. The only reason I didn't give 5 starts is because they go bad fast. You have to use it within few days.
Ashley B.
I bought some of this for my mom, who was having problems with UTIs and kidney pain. It's really hard to find 100% fruit juice that isn't some kind of weird mix or cocktail of other juices. She's also a diabetic, and can't have much of even natural sugars. She drank this consistently along with plenty of water for almost a week and reported back to me that the kidney pain had eased up. Definitely recommend this.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Has a true bitter cranberry juice taste to it, just like it should! Most "cranberry" juices have sugars, artificial flavors/preservatives, and other juices mixed in. This stuff is exactly what cranberry juice SHOULD taste like! Love it! I feel like it lasts so much longer too because you almost have to dilute it (especially for kids) since it's so concentrated.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
It's great because it's pure cranberry juice and not like other "cranberry juices" that put in all sorts of different fruit juices with it. It's very tart as cranberries should be. I like to drink a small amount daily for urinary health and it works!
Juliette L.
Brooklyn , NY
I found this juice a little pricey but it is very tasty. Because it is so sweet, I like to mix it with seltzer water or tap water in the morning to get a healthier drink. The bottle is really heavy and you have to be careful with it. If it breaks, you'll have a sticky mess to clean up!
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
I should give this an A, because it is very healthy for you, but the first time I took a sip, it was awful. I was not expecting it to be so tart. There is absolutely no sugar in this at all. It is great to mix with fruit smoothie though. It takes the sweetness out of that and makes it just right, but would not drink it by itself.
Mariebelle R.
Hinesville , GA
I was amazed about how organic and natural this cranberry juice was compared to the others. This is what doctors mean when they say drink cranberry juice for a UTI!! The other sweetened ones will just make it worse. I had a beginning kidney infection and amazingly this cleared it up in no time. Amazing what nature can do! A++++
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you think this tastes like red wine?
Margaret S.
Lynn, MA
Does anyone else get a dry throat from drinking cranberry juice? It may be the tartness of it.