Lakewood Light Organic Pomegranate Juice

by Lakewood

Lakewood Light Organic Pomegranate Juice: USDA organic Super antioxidant blend Fortified Enriched

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lakewood Light Organic Pomegranate Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Helen S.
Lakewood Light Organic Pomegranate Juice uploaded by Helen S.
Next to a real pomegranate this tasted just like one. This is a great change to the everyday juices we find. It didn't leave a sour after taste either. Replace your wine with this.
Stephanie B.
Escondido , CA
I love this ! It taste great mixed into some sprite for a simple and fast summer punch
Sara A.
Great flavor good for thise who enjoy the taste of pomergrante i enjoy this because i love pomergrante
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Love this organic pomegranate juice. It has a good flavor. For a while it was hard to find, but seems more stores or either carrying it or keeping it stocked.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
Lakewood is my favorite juice brand. It's organic, which is really important to me. I like to use the Pomegranate one in mixes with mineral water. It has a true pomegranate flavor which I love.

Looking for your answer?