BY LAKEWOOD

Only 45 Calories Super Anti-Oxidant Blend Fortified And Enriched Contains 51% Juice&Nbsp; Gluten, Casein And Gmo Free Two 6 Oz Glasses Provides One Full Serving Of Fruit&Nbsp; Certified Organic By Qcs; Florida Organic Growers And Consumers Certified Organic Fruit, Grown And Harvested In Accordance With The United States Department Of Agriculture's National Organic Program (No Synthetically Compounded Fertilizers, Pesticides Or Growth Regulators) Pressed, Pasteurized And Bottled In A Certified Organic Facility Numerous Medical Studies Suggest That Pomegranates Contain: Powerful Anti-Oxidants With Anti-Adhesion Effects To&Nbsp;Fight Artherosclerosis&Nbsp; Anthocyanins Which Slow Ldl "Bad Cholesterol" Oxidation Ellagic Acid To Help Inhibit The Growth Of Cancer Cells Polyphenols And Flavonoids To Combat Free Radical Damage Anti-Aging Properties Supporting Improved Coordination And Memory Made In Usa see more...

• "Who doesn't love this juice it's really good and great for you." in 1 review
Jamie A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
The stuff is really good! I love pomegranate, and it's difficult to find fresh ones in my location year around. I love making iced tea and putting a splash of this in it and with a little lemonade. It's our favorite summertime drink.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love pomegranate juice this time of year. It is so bold of a flavor and something different that is a family favorite. This brand in particular does it so right with less sugar and more natural ingredients and at a lower price than most others that it is an easy choice for me!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This stuff tastes amazing! It's a great little treat drink if you don't want to drink water but still want to be healthy. This stuff is pretty expensive but it's so good that I'll still buy it every now and then. I definitely recommend this!
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Before bottled pomegranate juice was popular I use to spend forever eating all the tiny seeds getting as much juice out of each seed as possible. But now after trying many brands I am hooked on the lake wood brand. It is actually because of the pomegranate juice that I now only drink lakewood juices.
Ally L.
Chico, CA
Lakewood juices are truly the best. High quality and delicious. Plus there's just something about juice that comes from a glass jar. Pomegranate is delicious, and this is super low-cal.
Tanner E.
Danville, CA
Pomegranate juice is absolutely delicious. it's good for you and super healthy. it's a bit tart but that's what makes it so delicious! I've never hS the light before but I'm sure it's just as good.
Courtney V.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love this juice. It tastes so fresh and natural. This is my preferred brand to juices in general. I also love that the glass bottle stays very cold in the fridge.
Carla  P.
Love this! I add it to smoothies, tea and even plain water to give it flavor. Pomegranate juice is very good for you and this is an easy and not expensive way to add it to your diet. Very tasty!
Lynn L.
Super concentrated and delicious juice. It tastes fresh for so long! I drink it straight and watered down and mixed with other juices ~ these are great pick me ups.
Alexis F.
El Paso, TX
I love this juice because it is organic and I trust the company that it actually is. It is a little pricier than conventional juices but you can really taste the difference in organic vs. conventional.
Margaret F.