BY LAKEWOOD #95 in Lemonade

Fresh Pressed Juice From Fresh Ripe Fruit. No Artificial Sweeteners Or Additives Contains No Cane Sugar - Only Organic Fruit Juices &Amp; Organic Agave* Low Glycemic Values - Absorbs Slowly Into The Body. Minimal Taxation On The Pancreas For Insulin Production Sweeteners Of Choice - For Diabetics, Hypoglycemics, And Adults Or Children Who Choose Not To Consume Sugar (Sucrose) Or Artificial Sweeteners Hypoallergenic Pure Agave And White Grape Juice Fresh Pressed Lemons Contains 60% Fruit Juice No Sulfites Added Gluten, Casein And Gmo Free *Agave Cactus Plant Extract Associated With Significant Health Benefits see more...

Lakewood Fresh Pressed Organic Juice Lemonade
  • "It's expensive but what isn't expensive when it's made with high quality ingredients! " in 1 review
  • "love lemonade even better if organic and fresh i love to try new brands!!" in 1 review
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I don't drink a lot of juice, but i keep some options handy. I usually go Lakewood because it is organic and does not have any artificial ingredients and no added sugars. most juices are insanely high in sugar, which diminishes the health benefits of drinking juice in the first place.
Andrea N.
Fishers, IN
I fond this on sale in a local store and figured I'd try it. It's a little too pricey for me to spend on a regular basis for lemonade (hence the B rating) but I did enjoy it. Everyone has their own personal preference on lemonade and I love the tartness of this--- not all that sweet. Fresh tasting!
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
I did enjoy this, but I wish it was a little sweeter. I do not mind that it has to be shaken up, but I can see how that may bother some people. I suggest you shake before every drink. Ifnot it does not taste as good.
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love the organic juices that are all natural. I do not like the sugar and the other sweeteners in my drink. I like how I can trust this brand and others that give you the real juice flavor.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
This juice is so tasty! I like a tart lemonade, and this packs a punch! I love organic juices. The downside is the price, but for the quality you get it is certainly worth it. So yummy!
Abbey M.
Freedom, ME
Because it is a little pricey, I only buy this when it is on sale but it is worth every penny. To me, it has a perfect balance of sweet and sour and is a nicely refreshing drink without unnecessary ingredients.
Sammy Z.
Chicago , IL
I am a sucker for organic, this is a very yummy juice! It is not to sweet like a lot of other juices I really recommend this if you are looking for a 100 percent juice drink.
Erika T.
Enfield, CT
I am all about fresh pressed organic juices and I really love this brand, I have had many Lakewood products and they are all very good, it is 100 percent real juice.
dog c.
This is great as a special treat! Kinda expensive though. This is a good product and in the future I will definitely consider purchasing again
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
The BEST lemonade I have ever had in my life. It's expensive but what isn't expensive when it's made with high quality ingredients!
Emma R.
Is this lemonade very sweet or does it lean on the more sour side?
Hanshah S.
How is this lemonade juice from any other juice?
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Where can I buy this lemonade?
Sukhneet  K.