BY LAKEWOOD

• Is this available in every organic stores?6 Answers
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
I love this juice so much! It has all the benefits of the blueberry including all of it's great antioxidants. This juice is honestly and truly 100% juice that is not sweetened. What I like to do is water it down and drink it like it is.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I would buy this again it's a very strong flavor, and clean very natural. I'd like when there is a little sugar added and this doesn't really give me that so I can't drink a lot, but I do like it.
Lindy O.
Philadelphia, PA
Lakewood Juices are amazing, but especially this blueberry juice. Upon opening the bottle, it smells sweet. Tastes a bit tart, yet a bit sweet. I recently started to purchase it to help with sleep, and my mom takes it for the high amount of antioxidants it has as it helps her arthritis. A 32-ounce bottle cost me $6.49. Ice cold, it is delish!
Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
The line of juices they have is amazing. I drop some on my tongue at night & it really helps me sleep. I would give each of the juices five stars. :)
Monica R.
Purchased at: Publix
Real juice, really great taste! The price is up there but you get pure juice! A shot of this does the trick!
Kristy W.
Farmington , AR
Very refreshing and strong clean flavor. Doesn't taste like it has tons of sugar either
Crystal J.
Stmarys, Georgia
Very Bold Flavor clean tasting very refreshing highly recommend I would definitely buy this again
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
Is this available in every organic stores?