BY LAKEVIEW LABORATORIES #11 in Tattoo Care

Tattoo Goo's deep cleansing soap is formulated to provide a broad-spectrum germicidal solution while still being gentle to the skin. The soap's specially formulated cleansing agent "PCMX-L" cleans at a deeper level to prevent bacterial growth and...

• Would any tattoo artists recommend this?2 Answers
  • Use right after? Or next day?2 Answers
  • Does this affect the color vividness of the tattoo?4 Answers
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
Love this stuff! I used it after my second, third, and fourth tattoos. It seriously aides in the healing process and somewhat lessens the pain. Its amazing for washing a few hours after you've gotten the tattoo so that it doesn't totally scab. I love it and recommend this product to all of my friends.
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
i have used tattoo goo after so many of my tattoos and this soap is also used to clean new piercings. i highly recomend this. i have seen this is many tattoo and piercing shopd. n it makes my tattoos and piercing heal faster. i bought this in a trio pack and it is a great deal
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
All time go to for the aftercare of my fresh tattoos. It’s nice and gentle but also totally helps clean the tattoo without left over gunk so it’s very effective! I highly recommend you to try this out for you next tattoo I love all the tattoo goo products.
Jeni S.
Dunkirk, NY
Used this after getting my 2nd tattoo on my wrist. It was very sensitive at first and this helped relieve some of the irritability and itchiness and kept my tattoo area clean. I bought mine online and would definitely buy it again and recommend to anyone who has recently added some ink!
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
I use tattoo goo after getting each one of my tattoos. It is amazing! It keeps the skin very moisturized and helped reduce the itching as the tattoo started to heal. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone getting a tattoo to use during the healing process!
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
Its literally the perfect portable bottle to bring on the go. I got mine in a trio pavk with othet tattoo goo productd. I instantly fell in love with this brand.
Kim K.
My friend has tattoos and I have piercings and we've both used this! I like it and think it gets the job done. At first it's new to get used to and sensitive but definitely cleans and gets rid of the pain!
amy h.
My fiancé uses this for all his new tattoos loves it and has never had a problem with any of them!!! He also uses there other products he says its way better than using aquifer
Tamara R.
This stuff is amazing for tattoo care, I don't use any other product for my tattoos but I also use this to wash my face! It is mild and doesn't dry my face out like bar soap!!
Jane P.
It's great for tattoo aftercare mainly because it isn't as drying as normal soap. Less drying = less itching and I know I hate the itchy period of tattoo healing
Kisen S.
Blackwell, OK
Does this stuff actually give a deeper clean that regular bar soap?
Javier P.
Doral, FL
Does this affect the color vividness of the tattoo?
Melody V.
Would any tattoo artists recommend this?
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
Use right after? Or next day?