Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener All Natural Sugar Substitute, Classic White, 235 Grams (8.29 Ounces)

BY SARAYA

THE LAKANTO STORY - OVER A THOUSAND YEARS AGO in remote mountain highlands of Asia, a group of Buddhist monks called the Luchan achieved enlightenment through meditation, prayer and pure living. On the slopes of a primeval forest, the monks discovered... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found this sweetner on Amazon and was impressed with the great reviews.  It is sweet, but not overly so and has a touch of an aftertaste similar to stevia.  It is a bit more expensive than stevia, but in line with other monkfruit sweetners.  I have found other monkfruit sweeteners I like better, so wouldn’t likely repurchase.
Stef R.
I love using Lakanto monkfruit in my baked goods. It’s easy on the blood sugar but doesn’t lack taste. I am a fan of the regular granulated sugar substitute and their sugar free maple syrup. I recommend these products to everyone I know!
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
One of my favorite sugar subs. No carb, great taste, no bitter aftertaste or weird cooking effect, no strange digestive issues. Love it.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've really loved this as a baking substitute and the liquid drops for drinks have been great too. The price is about the same for other non-sugar sweeteners but monk fruit is just better for you overall. The initial sticker shock is enough to make you evaluate how many sweet things you really need so it's helped in an unexpected way.
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a game changer for people (like myself) who cannot deal with the aftertaste of artificial sweeteners. I can literally lick this off my finger and enjoy it. Doing intermittent fasting is easy for me but low carb is not because of icky fake sweeteners. I am so happy that I found this. I wish there were beverages and other items made using this.