Laird's
- Applejack Brandy 2540 fl oz

Laird's - Applejack Brandy 25.40 fl oz

by Laird's

What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating? Where did you find this?
Start your review of Laird's - Applejack Brandy 25.40 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles
Really affordable products and it does get you wasted so I will say it is really worth the money
Brooklyn, NY
By far the best apple flavored brandy for mixing up cocktails. It’s a great value and has a smooth, great flavor. Perfect to mix with bourbon, honey and lemon.
Amarillo, TX
Wow is all I have! I baked the Laird's Applejack Pound Cake and holy smokes is it delicious. The apple Brandy keeps the pound cake moist. Highly recommend this!!!
Truro , NS
I first heard about this on YouTube. What a great "brandy" Apple Jack has its own unique production process, and Laird's is possibly the oldest (at least the best known) name in the game. It's pretty strong on its own, but I enjoyed it mixed in some apple juice and served warm with a cinnamon stick.